Oscar de la Hoya commence la boxe à l'âge de 6 ans, venant d'une famille de boxeurs.

Oscar De La Hoya changera de catégorie Oscar De La Hoya a indiqué aujourd'hui qu'il deviendra un boxeur de la catégorie super-moyens après son prochain combat. Il tente de la conquérir le 29 juillet 1994 contre le multiple champion du monde Jorge Páez et y parvient par KO en 2 rounds grâce à son crochet du gaucheLe 7 juin 1996, Oscar de la Hoya rencontre la légende vivante de la boxe mexicaine, Après un KO expéditif contre David Kamau, de la Hoya combat le 13 septembre 1997 le multiple champion du monde Hector CamachoLe 13 février 1999 a lieu le combat contre le champion WBA, le ghanéen invaincu Le 18 septembre 1999, de la Hoya, rencontre le champion IBF, porto-ricain Félix Trinidad, invaincu en 35 combats. Twelve years later The Golden Boy insists he’s coming back for more at 47. ""Any top guy, any top guy out there," he replied when asked who he is targeting.Oscar De La Hoya wants to return to the boxing ringWhen you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters.

La raison ? He was born in De La Hoya won the national Junior Olympics 119-pound title at age 15, After he lost a tournament in Whittier to Leon Hernandez from Santa Monica he won the 125-pound title the following year. Il remporte le combat par décision unanime. "On December 12, 2002, the Consulate General of Mexico in Los Angeles granted De La Hoya Mexican citizenship. De La Hoya has held dual American and Mexican citizenship since 2002, when the Consulate General of Mexico in Los Angeles granted him Mexican citizenship, reflecting his heritage.His parents emigrated from Mexico to the United States prior to his birth. AMIR KHAN has teased a potential bout against Oscar De La Hoya as he called out the boxing legend on social media. So we'll see. Accueil Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. The glory will always win. Le 6 mai 2006 dès la De La Hoya doit défendre son titre contre le redoutable américain Floyd Mayweather Jr, invaincu en 37 combatsUn an après cette défaite, le 3 mai 2008 De La Hoya rencontre Steve Forbes en combat de reprise, en test afin d’envisager une revanche contre Mayweather.
Oscar De La Hoya changera de catégorie Oscar De La Hoya a indiqué aujourd'hui qu'il deviendra un boxeur de la catégorie super-moyens après son prochain combat. En 1990, il gagne le championnat US en catégorie poids plumes. In the next round, De La Hoya knocked Vargas down with a left hook and stopped him moments later. Oscar vient d'une famille de la boxe, son grand-père Vicente, son père Joel Sr. et son frère Joel Jr. étaient tous les boxeurs. And he reiterated that he isn’t talking about an exhibition, a la Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr. Le meilleur poids léger de tous les temps est le Panaméen Roberto « Mano de piedra » (« Main de pierre ») Duran. mercredi, 16 juin 1999. "The fighting icon also hit out at the current boxing landscape and is open to fighting anyone. En 1989, à 16 ans, il remporte les gants d'or nationaux en Poids coqs. Although Oscar chased Mayweather and threw many combinations en route to throwing over 100 more total punches, Mayweather landed at a higher rate; according to Compubox he connected on 207 of 481 punches thrown, De La Hoya on only 122 of 587.De La Hoya took a beating and his corner stopped the fight after the eighth round. À l’approche du combat, Mayorga provoque de La Hoya, en s’en prenant à sa sexualité, à sa femme et à son enfant.

de sa carrière, à la neuvième reprise de leur combat pour le titre unifié des moyens, samedi à Las Vegas. C'est l'un des plus grands évènements de l'histoire du pay-per-view, dépassant le précédent record détenu pour un combat de poids lourdsIl effectue son retour 9 mois plus tard et s'impose à Début 2002, de la Hoya doit rencontrer le champion WBA Fernando Vargas, mais se retire en raison d'une blessure. "Look, it's been a long time, yes. ə /; born February 4, 1973), is an American former professional boxer who, in 2002, also became a boxing promoter and, in 2018, a mixed martial arts (MMA) promoter. Nous pouvons également citer d’autres légers comme Oscar de la Hoya, Floyd Mayweather Jr ou Manny Pacquiao. So that's a huge advantage for me because I know what it takes to train hard, I know how to train smart. The CEO of … The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files. Like everyone, I have my flaws, and I do not want to be one of those people that is afraid to admit and address those flaws." Son grand-père Vincente, son père Joel Sr. et son frère Joel Jr. étaient tous des boxeurs. De La Hoya pressed throughout, doing best when using his left jab. I miss being in the ring, I love boxing. Hopkins held the WBC, WBA, and IBF middleweight titles, was recognized as lineal and Several days before the fight, De La Hoya's hand was cut when his wraps were being cut off after training, requiring eleven stitches to close. De La Hoya was widely regarded as one of the biggest names during his boxing career and enjoyed huge pay-per-view fights including his loss against Floyd MayweatherOscar De La Hoya confirmed his boxing comeback on Wednesday and insisted he's willing to fight "any top guy out there".The Golden Boy, 47, hung up his gloves in 2009 following his defeat by Manny Pacquiao in December 2008, having won 11 world titles and two gold medals.During his glittering career, De La Hoya was widely regarded as one of the biggest names in boxing and enjoyed several other huge pay-per-view fights including his loss against Floyd Mayweather.But following his defeat to Pacquiao, he called time on his career aged 36 with a record of 39 wins and six defeats.However after weeks of rumours, his return was confirmed on Wednesday.