Joseph Armand Roch Voisine, O.C.

6,531 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Search for: Paul counts among his passions Peterborough's rich live music scene, the Toronto Maple Leafs, slopitch and retrieving golf balls from the woods.

(born 26 March 1963 in Edmundston, New Brunswick) is an Acadian-Québécois singer-songwriter, actor, and radio and TV host who lives in Montreal, Quebec, when he is not performing in Las Vegas, Nevada. Joseph Armand Roch Voisine, O.C.

When he's not putting pen to paper, Paul is on a sincere but woefully futile quest to own every postage stamp ever issued. When one reflects on the circumstances that have brought him or her to their current lot in life, one question inevitably pops up: what if?For singer-songwriter Roch Voisine, a serious baseball-related injury suffered in 1981 derailed his ambition to play professional hockey. 5

Friday, August 21, 2020

Loading player…

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please
“And it might have had something to do with the fact that they find me a little exotic in France in that I’m a North American who speaks French.

The Canadian singer-songwriter will perform acoustic versions of his greatest hits accompanied by two other musicians.

c $7.38; buy it now c $7.99 shipping; from france; sponsored. 2 Tickets are available in person at the Showplace box office (290 George St. N., Peterborough), by phone at 705-742-7469, or online at What if Voisine had realized his hockey dream? The album — it was actually Voisine’s third after two earlier recordings — spent 40 weeks in the top 10 albums listing in France, achieving Diamond status for more than one million units sold.“I think we managed to put together some good lyrics with some good music that just happened to catch the public mood,” says Voisine of the album’s huge popularity.

www.rochvoisine.com Juno Award winning pop singing sensation for 1994 Male Vocalist of the Year whose 1993 album I'll Always Be There was 4x Platinum certified. Dj Dany Foudjem Roch Voisine Là Bas Remix Kizomba Youtube Maxi cd roch voisine helene 3 titres de 1989 tres bon etat. Roch Voisine, Montreal, QC.