why on the both it says ‘official 9muses instagram’ ?? The group returned as a 7 member group with the release of their digital single "Figaro" and its music video on August 18, 2011.Nine Muses introduced a new member, Gyeongree, during the group's performance in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.Nine Muses released their digital single, "Dolls", in January 2013.On January 29, 2014, Star Empire Entertainment announced that Lee Sem and Eunji will be leaving Nine Muses to pursue new areas, but will still manage their careers.On January 8, 2015, Star Empire Entertainment announced the group's third mini-album On February 10, 2019, Star Empire released official statement on Nine Muses fan cafe that the group would be disbanded. If no then shut upChecked her IG now, says nothing about her leaving the groupNope.

Unfortunately, they officially disbanded on February 24th 2019.

These muses are here to shine their classy sex appeal to the K-Pop world! I think this is important, a lot of fans can get confused. It haven’t been confirmed, there is no source to that.Have you follow her on instagram?

The formation of Nine Muses was announced on March 26, 2010.

thank youThat explains why they are only four in the picture bcs one of the member is on hiatus.

Also the official disbandment was on February 24@disqus_8AAyaRkP9b:disqus Really sorry for the very late reply, and thanks a lot for the info, it’s much appreciated! From left: Hyemi, Gyeongree, Keumjo and Sojin.

ujusogei, wlls.jpg, Léonora, Hiihi, Yani, Mylene Franches, Norah Flyum, Maria Popa, Eva BakkenThis site uses cookies to guarantee its high functionality. with remember and love cityAll members except Hyuna were original members and were to debut as “Sweet candy”, also you forgot viki (Dal shabet) and ahreum who both left before debutsojin is a lead rapper, in love city she rapped a lot.Isn’t Sojin a lead rapper? The band debuted on August 12, 2010, under Star Empire Entertainment. Unreliable citations may be challenged or deleted. Isn’t that assumed?

She raps in remember and love citySojin was in red queen (a girlgroup formed by a drama)so i realized it’s just Gyeongree’s solo comeback, not a group one. @norahflyum:disqus Thank you for the update, it’s much appreciated! Nine Muses Members Profile 2018: Nine Muses Ideal Types, Nine Muses Facts Nine Muses (나인뮤지스) currently consists of 5 members. I just rewatched the Hurt Locker dance practice version and i am shocked. Songs: News- Nine Muses No Playboy- Nine Muses Members: … Nine Muses (Korean: 나인뮤지스, often stylized as 9Muses) was a South Korean girl group formed by Star Empire Entertainment in 2010 with an admissions and graduation concept. The group concluded activities with the release of their final digital single titled "Remember" on February 14 and held fan meeting with the same title on February 24.Nine Muses performing Love City in 2017 Their first single album In January 2011, it was announced that members Bini, Rana, and Euaerin would be temporarily dismissed from the group in order to pursue other careers, and that they would not receive replacements. Star Empire confirmed that 9muses has disbanded as of February 12th@mylenefranches:disqus Thank you for the update, it’s much appreciated!

I don’t know what language you ment, probably EnglishDo you perhaps remember in which interview Kyungri said that she currently weights 52kg?back in 2014 Kyungri and Sojin formed a subunit with ZE:A’s Kevin called Nasty Nasty, they put out one song called Knockalso Sojin is pretty much the main rapper while Sungah is on hiatus, at least the lead rapper.Can you add that Sojin is the main rapper of 9MUSES A? (They still didn’t have a comeback with the new line up).