Yet, the VPN offers much more than the ability to slip through Netflix’s restrictive defenses. It is matchless streaming services with millions of members worldwide.When it comes to binge streaming, Netflix and NordVPN are the perfect combination. I was told by NordVPN that it is a known issue with no current solution other than the desktop / hdmi work-around. There are a lot of discussions going on Reddit that question the credibility of NordVPN working with Netflix. Writing about online privacy and security without regard to political correctness is his answer to the powers that be threatening our freedom. Still, there are a handful of VPN services that are still putting up a fight and NordVPN features numerous servers located in the US, which allows it to bypass the geo-blocking measures implemented by Netflix. And the best thing is that NordVPN’s qualities don’t just end with Netflix. Cheers I tried this but still not working on nvidia shield, while working fine on IOS devices.I followed up with NordVPN support regarding the issue and it seems that the recent Netflix update has restricted VPN usage on Android boxes or TVs. – Richard A, 1st Oct 2019We’re sorry that you encountered these problems with NordVPN. We have mentioned the process I have tried many different servers for nord vpn with no luck acessing Netflix us.ip vanish and express vpn work nearly first time.Thanks for the comment. Unsurprisingly NordVPN don’t advertise this limitation in their sales literature. NordVPN is one of those VPNs that are still working with Netflix and continuously expanding its servers in different countries for Netflix libraries, including the US.Netflix is available in 190+ countries, but the highest percentage of its content is only be found in the US.
NordVPN doesn’t just work well for US Netflix. If competitors like ExpressVPN, PureVPN are unaffected then perhaps NordVPN should be looking at bringing their software in line with others. See if that works.

It seems like Nvidia Shield is causing this problem with numerous other streaming services as well. Numerous popular services have waved the white flag and given up on battling against the mighty entertainment company. It offers a lot more than that as highlighted in our How has NordVPN fared for you when it comes to accessing Netflix? That’s why NordVPN is not working on Nvidia Shield as well. Numerous popular services have waved the white flag and given up on battling against the mighty entertainment company. However, these servers are always changing so it’s always helpful to contact Nord’s customer support and ask for UK servers that can work best for you for Netflix.I am in the U.K. and am trying to stream USA Netflix content via router based NordVPN and a Humax Freesat box, but have problems similar to above. NordVPN’s obfuscated servers seem to do the work much better than regular servers with shared IP addresses, but even this solution is not permanent.

When Netflix announced its crusade against VPNs and proxies, no one expected it to be as successful as it proved to be. SmartPlay is implemented seamlessly in NordVPN’s apps so you do not have to worry about any separate downloads and updates. Playing shows on Netflix Japan did take some extra time to load, but we got there eventually.Currently, Nord’s SmartPlay service (basically encrypted Smart DNS) helps you unlock more than 150 websites and services, including Showtime, HBO GO, Hulu, Amazon Prime, BBC iPlayer, Twitch, VKontakte, Instagram, Reddit, Tumblr, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many more. Also, we gave NordVPN the number one spot in the best VPN for Netflix category just because this is the best option available on the market.

Express VPN works without fail for me.NordVPN app is available on Amazon FireStick, you can check it out from here. Leave a review of a VPN you have tested and help others make the right choice for their online safety.This website uses cookies. The service basically combines VPN and Smart DNS utilities for optimal user experience.If you are experiencing any issues while trying to connect to any particular version of Netflix, here are some useful troubleshooting tricks, depending on your platform:Note that NordVPN currently does not support Netflix on TV devices.Tired of standing between Netflix and VPNs in their never-ending cat-and-mouse chase? Simply connect to any of the United States servers and enjoy the best version of the most popular streaming platform.NordVPN allows you to access not only Netflix US but also Netflix Canada, Japan, Germany, UK, France, and Italy.
It has restricted their VPN usage. This may prompt NordVPN is not workingIt is better to uninstall the antivirus or security software from your computer. The odd thing is that I have no problem connecting through my laptop. In this guide, we’ll cover everything you need to know about Netflix and NordVPN. We’d love to hear your experiences. But, there’s still a workaround method to fix any NordVPN Netflix troubleshooting issues. If you keep yourself constantly updated with the newest servers for streaming on VoDs, you will surely be able to unblock Netflix … Deeply curious about Nature and the Universe, he is fascinated by science, intrigued by mathematics, and wishes to play guitar like Buckethead in some alternate version of reality.None of the servers listed for the UK exist at this time in my Nord VPN.Not to worry. I would recommend that you try alternative VPN services for any Android-based device, such as ExpressVPN or PureVPN.Nord VPN certainly not currently able to access US Netflix on Amazon Firestick. In this case, there are circumstances where NordVPN might not work with whichever Netflix platform and device you use. It’s cheaper, faster and works flawlessly with Netflix. Unblocking other Netflix Libraries with NordVPN. Is the money-back guarantee still applicable in your case? Netflix restricts its content to particular regions to protect the copyright of their TV Shows and Movies.Also, Netflix is blocking VPNs to prevent bypassing geo-restrictions by The following video shows Netflix unblocking using NordVPN’s Windows client.NordVPN doesn’t just work well for US Netflix.