They called the song iconic and even appreciated her for the two songs. like share subscribe for more comment down below what you want me to r ... june 10, 2020 support cộng Đồng youtube 0 comments.

i reacted to britney spears new song mood ring. A day prior to this, Britney Spears shared a pictured of a golden Bee with a crown on her social media and thus jovially made a comment on her newly earned named. “Mood Ring” has been simmering in the Britney fan base with various fan accounts on Instagram constantly talking about it, along with the Britney Army drumming up enough attention around Glory recently to have the record re-enter the iTunes charts and hit number one almost a full four years after its initial release. youtube Britney Spears has had no shortage of content while in quarantine, from yoga poses to dance parties and workout routines. During a On August 3, 2016, Spears unveiled the album's release date, the title and the album cover–which was a photograph taken by Randee St. Nicholas on the set of the music video for "Make Me..."–and that her new song "Private Show" would be instantly made available for digital download to those who pre-ordered the album via "Make Me..." was released as the lead single for the album on July 15, 2016.

For the first time in four years, Britney Spears dropped music in the form of a mood-setting song appropriately called “Mood Ring” on May 29.

Britney Spears Releases ‘Mood Ring,’ Her First ‘New’ Song in Four Years Slinky, slow-burning track was previously only available on the Japanese deluxe edition of the singer’s 2016 LP, Glory Less than a day after "Mood Ring" made its debut in all territories, Spears' legions of admirers -- through sales and streams -- helped it reach No.

The Rapper G-Eazy is the featured artist on "Make Me...".Singer Tinashe is the featured artist on the remix version of "Slumber Party". She captioned the image addressing her fans and saying that the post is made for fans who call her Queen B.She further continued to say that the picture is a more accurate representation of the name that fans have given her. Taking to Instagram, Britney Spears shared a snippet from the songs along with the album art. Sushant Case: Eyewitness claims Rhea said ‘sorry babu’ on seeing actor’s body at morgueSushant death case: 5-member AIIMS team to reexamine autopsy files as CBI begins probeCentre confirms NEET exam to be held on September 13; admit cards to be distributed soonEducation Min Pokhriyal reviews preparation of curriculum framework, implementation of NEP
i reacted to britney spears new song mood ring what did you guys think of the song?? In July 2015, Spears was pictured working with writers Chantal Kreviazuk and Simon Wilcox alongside producer Ian Kirkpatrick; in that same month, DJ Mustard announced that he was working on the album, later revealed to be "Mood Ring" which was recorded the previous month. what did you guys think of the song??
Fans of Britney Spears had a joyful moment in the comments as they added laughing emojis on the post made by Britney Spears. The song Fans have recently begun calling Britney Spears as Queen B and therefore the singer was greeted with several comments that referred to the new title given to Britney. Britney Spears, however, released Mood Ring last month globally and today announced the release of two new remixes to the original.The songs are available on all major streaming platforms. Now, she's giving fans some music. like share subscribe for more. Britney Spears has surprised fans by releasing two new remixes for her hit single Taking to Instagram, Britney Spears shared a snippet from the songs along with the album art. It was described as a "slinky" mid-tempo In particular, Spears's vocals were generally praised. Gladwin Menezes In August 2014, Spears announced she had renewed her contract with In March 2016, Spears said that she was "being more hands-on" with the album and that it is "the best thing I've done in a long time," though she noted that she did not know when the album would be finished and that she was "not rushing anything [...] so that my fans will truly appreciate it. "Since the beginning of the album's recording process, Spears insisted that she wanted to do something different with the project and take a "left turn." She captioned the post that she is hereby bringing joy to everyone with in the form of the As soon as the post was made public, several fans commented on how excited they are for the remixes.