Service was professional and friendly and the staff was enthusiastic about explaining the dishes. Really had a wonderful...At this moment we are supposed to be in Europe. We recommend this place.Very warmly created and taken to our table. Authentic French fare. Then, 2 home made french style terrine, good choice (terrine de campagne au chevreuil et...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.Get quick answers from Le Bistro Des Gourmets staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Bonjour, Les moulures d’époques se confondent aux carreaux de ciment plus modernes. Créé en 1907, cette institution mythique et chargée d’histoire réouvre ses portes en Septembre 2017. Bistro de Paris c’est comme à Paris mais juste à côté…A quelques pas de la capitale, dans la ville de Colombes, au sein des Hauts-de-Seine, il fait bon vivre mais aussi bien manger.Créé en 1907, cette institution mythique et chargée d’histoire réouvre ses portes en Septembre 2017.Une décoration élégante à la française, une lumière douce, une acoustique étudiée et des couleurs chaudes émanent de cette institution de quartier.

This is our "go to" place where we can always be confident of a great night out with memorable...Tripadvisor suggested this restaurant in an email about a week before Valentine's Day. Une vraie bonne cuisine française de tradition qui rappelle à chacun de délicieux souvenirs. I had the Denver leg which is venison and was fantastic. It was not to be. I...We visited for dinner the same evening the two French men made it into the finals in the ASB classic!

It's obvious the owners want to serve good quality dishes. La vaisselle façon « Grand-Mère », totalement dépareillée nous fait sentir comme à la maison et les lustres, chic et volumineux, se marient parfaitement au bar en zinc moderne et aux tables en bois brut. Elegant and flavoursome menu, French inspired wine list and atmosphere where you can talk and...Great food and service. Regards To get to the restaurant, you have to climb up a slightly steep and narrow staircase. Thoroughly recommend a visit here you will not be disappointed.For our last night in Aukland my wife and I discovered this gastronomic gem. After checking the reviews, I booked a table for lunch. But it is worth the climb!...We realy enjoyed our evening here. The food was delicious. Great service! Nepretentios, dar cochet, cu mancare buna si amintind de Bucurestiul anilor frumosi, micul bistro devenise aproape o legenda urbana. Acum fix 7 ani vorbeam despre Bistro Ateneu de pe Episcopiei 7. Dupa care, incet-incet, s-a stricat si apoi s-a-nchis. The access is down a lane and upstairs but the dining has a great view out to Rangitoto. Le Bistro Français est né de l’envie de retrouver la convivialité unique des bistros à l’ancienne : des clients de tous horizons réunis autour d’un café, d’un coup à boire, d’un moment gourmand, dans un cadre accueillant et chaleureux. Un bistro (ou bistrot) est un petit café, un débit de boissons pouvant parfois offrir des services de restauration. Merci tout le monde!We enjoy a lot this dinner before coming back in France (La Rochelle) after these 4 amazing weeks in NZ. Bistro de Paris c’est comme à Paris mais juste à côté… A quelques pas de la capitale, dans la ville de Colombes, au sein des Hauts-de-Seine, il fait bon vivre mais aussi bien manger. Le Bistro'c - Rue de la Place, 32, 7062 Naast, Belgium - Rated 5 based on 15 Reviews "Le cadre est super sympa et l ambiance très conviviale." It’s off the beaten path. What a fantastic way to celebrate. My French stops at bonjour. Pour celles et ceux qui ne connaitraient pas cette adresse, le VERSES Bistro est un restaurant situé sur la rue Saint-Paul au croisement de la rue Saint-Sulpice dans le Vieux-Montréal. Le Bistro Des Gourmets, Auckland Central: See 95 unbiased reviews of Le Bistro Des Gourmets, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 2,156 restaurants in Auckland Central. Sorry, but you can send me an email directly and I will reserve a table for you. I felt the restaurant could do with a air-conditioner felt very hot and humid. Le Bistrot Du Sommelier is the quintessence of the Cuisine Bourgeoise (Bourgeois Cuisine), plates must be generous and slow cooking is a priority. 15 ans d’inspiration culinaire The fish main was a highlight, as were the wine pairings. Le mot a également donné naissance au concept de « bistronomie » ou gastronomie de bistrot1 : à Paris, mais aussi dans toute la France, et aujourd'hui dans toute l'Europe, des chefs cuisiniers célèbres offrent une cuisine inventive mais proposée à des prix abordables, car pratiquée dans des lieux moins protocolaires… The food was only average I am wondering could...This is a really great French restaurant in the heart of Parnell. Le Bistro des gourmets team237 Parnell Road, Auckland Central, Auckland 1052 New ZealandAre the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate?Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?Dîner après 4 weeks NZ before back home La RochelleWe rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.Why won't your booing site accept my email address? At first, 2 glasses of Chablis (white wine always excellent). I can see why this was number 1. So with friends, we returned to our favourite restaurant in Auckland. It was an excellent meal. The service was excellent and the wine matching service was a very nice touch. On the second floor it’s a little hard to find but it’s worth it. Full of flavor. Cette semaine a été marquée par le 15e anniversaire du VERSES Bistro.