%PDF-1.5 stream ���=�� �XT��#[��$�E&| Ea��� �׊C5��7�~.wT���xL�,�QB�$O7 �O�JW�i�C�_����a6Y�Tsi� "�\.���6���)�z����h�[&[�Jql^E:����*+җ����j@�j�i�P��,iZT)�O��EZ�.�������V)%��*�'UV´bQ�t1�my]��?G))B&�N0:�:p���F#%Z��P�>����}�f��͓M�^�EJ冪�j�V}�3e@��5:��+��0��� ��8s�q����=@Cp�(=�0d�y�+Ve�u?Г��w�M'��grNo���p�B�� g��*�TJ_πF��#�`JA��:6���k���"�Pi� ޛk��wk7�wkT�+߳��%�Q >> /Filter [/FlateDecode ] �]�{���m2>dc@1^�o�4�v$���߿X���Mȡ�����GА#�QG ۀH�i��Q�}���>U����%]�J�% ctronics Mot de passe Image #8 Xopos vidéo Presser à adjoindre B606_YUANTU singal:42 WPA_AES ChinaNet-uDPF singal:26 WPA_TKIP ctronics singal:26 WPA_AES Xiaomi_BA13 singal:23 WPA_TKIP fakj@123 Singal:23 WPA_AES Cheergo-Ebay singal:23 WPA2_AES Caméra a photo — www.ctronicssecuritycameras.com — �>��7��Nt[�E6�/��f�y&޺�g\�7�}w��œ}��9����7�=�oO}�̻��C/�E���w 6sdq��\�ݗ�ƙ���zb��{�ޡD��Ѡ �B�8Ƽ�aZ:����!Y3R��z!ќ�3��MIa�E�}w��-9]ʅ�ݥ.|��{����K����N���>s��]�B1�"�O���݈���1T]��2�Q���ե��}�)��>�nK#�5N��\`X`��V�y�� 10 0 obj /Contents 10 0 R endobj /Parent 2 0 R ����}㝲�zV�������j�L�"G�����u,IC�1���"���n]�AIhׇ�'�}�(qM�ʕ�u%�+�m���u�����s���U�9���:m��%봙ߤ�F=e#��z��$��tz��~�S�`=��K� *The default password is admin. stream You can add or delete a camera on this interface (image 1). Achetez Ctronics Caméra de Surveillance WiFi, Caméra IP WiFi extérieur HD 1080P avec Grand Angle à 110 °, Audio bidirectionnel, Vision Nocturne de 30 m, étanche IP66, Carte SD jusqu'à 64Go(Carte Non inclue): Amazon.fr Livraison & retours gratuits possibles (voir conditions) 4 0 obj %PDF-1.3 /XObject << /Im21 21 0 R /Im20 20 0 R >> Add camera: you may add any online camera simply by input the UID, user name and password of the camera to add it into the app (Picture 7). /ExtGState << /GS12 12 0 R >> (image 2) *The UID is under the form of XXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXX and can be found on the label on camera. >> Ctronics wireless camera is capable of H.264 video with extremely smooth video transmission and minimal bandwidth consumption. Chris Wesley Recommended for you. 10:28. /Properties << /Pr11 11 0 R >> Spy Nanny WiFi Surveillance Camera ("UID is invalid" SOLVED) - Duration: 10:28. -Download the application CTRONICS from Google Play or APP Store; -Open the App, click on Add camera; (image 1)-Input the identification number (UID) of the camera and the password, click on Done, the camera is added. /ProcSet [/PDF /Text /ImageB /ImageC] /Font << /F13 13 0 R /F22 22 0 R /F29 29 0 R /F36 36 0 R >> Delete camera: Click on Edit icon on top of the interface or slide the camera bar to the left to show delete option. /Length 731 View camera: Click on camera image to enter real-time surveillance interface (Picture 8). Sélectionnez - Ajouter caméra - Recherche caméra du LAN - Appareil sur LAN Remplissez le mot de passe: admin (Images n 0 1,2,3,4) 16:43 Caméra Ajouter la Caméra En train de Connecter... ODDD-058814-TWSLC éditer à propos Retour Nom 16:44 Ajouter la Caméra Caméra fini à p«'pos admin << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> /Resources << %���� /CropBox [-0.0000 -0.0000 538.5827 368.5039] x�X�n�F}�WL���xͽ��7Q�Mh��؈�,�����%��d��0Ii�>sf���;�R������b�Yli��%t:�r�o�ן���9�X���$d���l�\H�}%�-'�>�yN?͈����2��t684���w�`�/��A��Skf��Ԇ)+"�#*i%ɐY���,�H7�t]�%+�d��u{ҩ ���6Ǩ�@��i��l� >> << Besides, it supports 128GB micro SD card (SD card is not included), FTP, NVR storage. If you have a wireless IP camera or a wireless IP camera system, and the IP camera WiFi is not connecting or the IP camera keeps going offline no matter if it's outdoor or indoor, you can try the top 9 … Top 9 Tips to Fix Your IP Camera WiFi Not Working or Not Connecting. /MediaBox [-0.0000 -0.0000 538.5827 368.5039] Ctronics 2.2 Allumez la caméra et lancez l'Application. %��������� Ctronics APP was powered by Shenzhen C-tronics Co.Ltd and US Ctronics INC Coperation.Ctronics APP was operated for home surveillance purpose and mainly for WIFI technology.This serise cameas features WIFI,Wireless,Day&Night,WDR,HD,which are designed for home security, to protect your family,business and property.Ctronics, a brand for surveillance.