And of course, you can always ask your mi clock general questionsThe truth of the matter is, this alarm clock is tiny and portable and I travel a lot, which makes this a perfect companion for me when I go to sleep or wake up. User Manuals. Xiaomi Europe was founded over 8 years ago to provide International users an exlcusive community for English MIUI Android and Xiaomi products. Set reminders; Set timers; It has a nap and … My table is a small bedside table and it takes up little room there. Check out our Xiaomi Smart Alarm Clock Latest Price and Review for more details. Xiaomi Global Community. However, it is quite small with dimensions of 60mm in height and 126mm in width. Is it possible to update to Android 10 directly without installing MIUI 11 or should I install that first. To start using Xiaomi’s clock, you can start by installing the companion app. But a lot of them you can do without too. This Mi clock has Xiaomi’s AI- Xiaoai as its speaker. You can also choose to delete the alarm after it rings.

The Xiaomi Smart Alarm Clock will be made available in various languages.The new version is only China time. This mi alarm clock really takes it to the next level with the “Nap and Meditation Feature” and wakes you up well with the gradual alarm too. I've been closely connected with the Xiaomi ecosystem and electronic products because of my presence in China. I’m super excited to be doing this next review. but there is an English translation feature which you can use through the app, this should ideally sort the problem. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

If the alarm has already been paired with your device, an alarm icon will appear when you enter the alarm settings. To start using Xiaomi’s clock, you can start by installing the companion app. Alarm bug is present for me despite I have skip lock screen OFF as factory default and I use lock screen pattern protection as well...but issue only in DND mode at me. Forums But with respect to the rest of the features, Xiaomi’s smart clock is practically a beast.

I am on MIUI 11 (9.10.11) on my Mix 2S. The diameter of the sensor is 50 mm, its height is 14 mm. Not sure if this is a hug, maybe it is a new design?Do you guys use lockscreen protection such as pin or a pattern? Since the product was originally meant for Chinese users, the device mostly works in Chinese. Jenny is one of the main author/reviewers for bestxiaomiproducts.com. 0. My aim is to bring you the best Xiaomi reviews and other electronic product reviews! For example, you set an alarm at 9 AM in the morning and you input the text “Wake up right now!” The alarm would actually start ringing and say the words “Wake up right now!”Fundamentally, as alarm clocks go, this is has a very good alarm clock.

Yep definitely something changed badly regarding alarm... JavaScript is disabled. I don't want to risk getting problems after updating miui as my current performance is great . She loves all things Xiaomi and loves testing all their products.Welcome to my blog. Xiaomi Global Community. This alarm clock will synchronize your phone time. Like all other Xiaomi devices, the button received a minimalist stylish design.

Do you guys use lockscreen protection such as pin or a pattern? Since 2010 our web site has officially worked with Xiaomi on a variety of projects for APP translations and bug fixing and is a major part of today's Xiaomi Global ROM experience thanks to the great team at xiaomi.eu and its community. As mentioned earlier with the sheer amount of amazing and convenient features Xiaomi is killing it with the Xiaomi Smart Alarm Clock.This is a good looking device and will fit into any room. We hereby states that this website is dedicated, but not related to Xiaomi Corporation. Scroll the button clockwise to set the minutes; Counterclockwise to set the clock. Easy installation — remove the protective film and stick the Smart Button to any flat surface. Thanks in advance. Yep definitely something changed badly regarding alarm...after some day using MIUI 11, bug seems definitively fixed Xiaomi Europe was founded over 8 years ago to provide International users an exlcusive community for English MIUI Android and Xiaomi products. I'm using Xiaomi Redmi 7a having MIUI 10 and Android 9 Pie. This AI feature is equipped to listen to your voice commands. Alarm bug is present for me despite I have skip lock screen OFF as factory default and I use lock screen pattern protection as well...but issue only in DND mode at me. Exactly the same issue on my MIX2S that started couple of weeks before for me tooI noticed issue only percent if DND mode enabled when alarm comes up.

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. On the box you’ll find and image of the smart alarm along with technical information in Chinese.When you hold the Xiaomi alarm clock, it feels like a smartphone, but slightly thicker.

So, you can literally give voice commands to the device. Set-up alarm with different ringtones. But, obviously for me at least the sheer number of functions are amazing.This is an Alarm Clock that I personally love. To know more about me and my website,

I love Xiaomi products! I noticed while I do, screen wakes up and when I don't use any it doesn't.