The official Football Manager site can be found at Sports Interactive, the Sports Interactive logo, in-game generated images and any other Football Manager related items are registered trademarks and/or copyright material owned by Sports Interactive, or their respective trademark and copyright holders.SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Some of them will already be labelled as wonderkids, others should be pretty close to getting there, and others will struggle to live up to their potential before they turn 21 years old (late bloomers).This is my personal recommendation system for your convenience. Listed below are the 10 best wonderkids for each position sorted by highest potential ability in Football Manager 2020. Football Manager 2020 is here which means it’s time to unearth a new generation of wonderkids.It’s that time of year again, folks, when prospective managers all over the world take to the virtual dug-out as the latest instalment of Football Manager hits the app store.This time around, fans of the ever-more in-depth series have a whole raft of changes to contend with to keep their managerial careers alive including revamped youth development and to sharpen up the mobile experience, new news and presentation features have been added.On top of that, the ever-crucial list of wonderkids, the key to any good Football Manager save, has a few new exciting additions.But just who should you aim to bring into your team?

Hey @Stam, I hope you are well. FM 2020 Wonderkids, Player Review, Profiles Football Manager 2020 team, league, player review, profiles, highest rated, top players, all of the wonderkids of the game, some players were simulated 3, 6, 9 and 12 years later. Updated with Revision 6 (March 12th).Added with Revision 1 (October 31st). Here are

waiting, waiting, waitin....and you dont know if Stam died or what There are some Football Manager 2020 wonderkids you won’t find in this list, however. Discover the best young players with highest potential to become future international stars in Football Manager 2020 now! Updated with Revision 4 (March 3rd).Added with Revision 1 (October 31st). Updated with Revision 7 (March 17th).Added with Revision 1 (October 31st).

Updated with Revision 9 (March 23rd).Added with Revision 1 (November 1st).

FM 2020 bargain wonderkids … Football Manager 2020 Bargain Wonderkids & U21 Talents.

As a result, searching out the next Lionel Messi can be a hugely important but arduous process.Luckily, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best and brightest, but most importantly cheap, wonderkids heading our way in FM20.But just remember, if your wonderkids don’t get any game time they’re quickly going to become wonderflops.We all know about the likes of Gianluigi Donnarumma, Matthijs De Ligt and Kylian Mbappe, who are already massively expensive stars of the game despite their young age, so we’ll be taking a look at some of the cheaper wonderkid options out there instead, for those of you with a team that doesn’t quite have the budget to compete with the big boys. What are the search-criteria you use in FM Genie Scout to create such a list? Published: 31.10.2019 Updated: 22.02.2020 does anyone know which is the team with the most wonderkids? Updated with Revision 3 (March 1st).Added with Revision 1 (October 31st). Latest version includes 1370+ Under-21 players from all over the world.

Would you consider putting a tweet out whenever you update a position? Being published here means more exposure and recognition for you.Like our Facebook page & Subscribe to our YouTube channel!Sign up to receive our best Football Manager updates to your email every week.The ultimate list of the best wonderkids with our recommendation ratingsBlazing fast editor, aiming to do as much as the official IGE & then some500+ highest rated coaches to get 5 stars in all training areasTop 200 players without contract when starting FM 2020FM SCOUT is the definitive Football Manager fan site. Football Manager, Sports Interactive and the Sports Interactive logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Sports Interactive Limited. I used to share shortlists before, but people would steal them and post on other sites without my consent. I keep the players attributes unmasked in my saves and holiday a few seasons to check on their development. Online since 2004.This site is not endorsed by Sports Interactive or SEGA and is intended for entertainment purposes only. Hello @Stam, can you remove Francisco Ortega from the Left Defender Wonderkids ? BTW, can you create a list of young player with hidden potential attribute -8, -85, -9, -95, -10 that had surpassed 20 years old. Updated with Revision 10 (April 5th).Added with Revision 1 (October 31st). A massive shortlist of the best Football Manager 2020 Wonderkids and talents under 21. However, I will release a few shortlists with my favorite players.I started FM Scout for fun in the distant 2004. There are players with PA of -85, -9, -95 or fixed at 150+ (Added with Revision 1 (October 31st). Updated with Revision 2 (February 23rd).Added with Revision 1 (October 31st). The essentially unobtainable, such as Joao Felix and Trent … You may not copy and distribute the work in full.

Then I assess every player based on his best role(s) and give him my personal recommendation rating.Sorry, I don't have one. The views expressed on this site are the views of the individual contributors and not those of Sports Interactive or SEGA. Husband and father of two.We are always looking for quality content creators, capable of producing insightful articles.