(107,008 points) There may be a community-supported version for your distribution

In response to Negk10 When I type in chrome only one shows for download This computer will no longer receive Google Chrome updates because Windows XP and Windows Vista are no longer supported. This computer will no longer receive Google Chrome updates because Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.9 are no longer supported. Download Google Chrome for iPad Free.

By downloading Chrome, you agree to the Question: Q: can I download google chrome on iOS 5.1.1? Not all developers allow you to download previous compatible versions of their apps.You've downloaded the current version of the app on your computer's iTunes so that it's in your account's purchase history ? Posted By iPad Admin on Jan 20, 2018 in Browsers, iPad. Switch between your laptop and phone, customize any way you want, and keep doing more.This computer will no longer receive Google Chrome updates because Windows XP and Windows Vista are no longer supported.This computer will no longer receive Google Chrome updates because Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.9 are no longer supported.This computer will no longer receive Google Chrome updates because Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.9 are no longer supported.Not Debian/Ubuntu or Fedora/openSUSE? Posted on What exactly does "having difficulty" mean? Aug 21, 2014 1:10 PM

Google uses cookies to deliver its services, to personalize ads, and to analyze traffic. Aug 21, 2014 3:30 PM in response to Negk10 Aug 21, 2014 1:10 PM in response to Negk10 User profile for user: Aug 21, 2014 12:49 PM Tap Install. Download Google Chrome and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This computer will no longer receive Google Chrome updates because Windows XP and Windows Vista are no longer supported. Negk10 The device you have runs on Chrome OS, which already has Chrome browser built-in. Get Google Chrome. What happens when you attempt to download it from the app store? By downloading Chrome, you agree to the Chrome is an unlimited tab browser. To get compatible versions of Apps for iPad 1.

IM having difficulty installing chrome on myiPad first generation?

User profile for user: Negk10 • FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. By downloading Chrome, you agree to the

iOS 5.1.1

However I'm not sure there is a compatible version of Chrome of iOS 5.1.1. Aug 21, 2014 3:30 PM By downloading Chrome, you agree to the

User profile for user: Reply I have this question too (67) I have this question too Me too (67) Me too. Chrome automatically protects you from security issues like phishing and dangerous sites.Chrome works on any operating system, and on all your devices.

Aug 21, 2014 12:51 PM iPad, ... More Less. However I'm not sure there is a compatible version of Chrome of iOS 5.1.1.

(329,953 points) Now more simple, secure, and faster than ever - with help from Google built‑in.This computer will no longer receive Google Chrome updates because Windows XP and Windows Vista are no longer supported.This computer will no longer receive Google Chrome updates because Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.9 are no longer supported.This computer will no longer receive Google Chrome updates because Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.9 are no longer supported.
Please help User profile for user: Aug 21, 2014 12:51 PM in response to Negk10 All replies Drop Down menu.

In response to Kilgore-Trout User profile for user: Negk10

Aug 21, 2014 12:49 PM in response to Kilgore-Trout