Original songwriter : Bart Howard Download the best MP3 Karaoke Songs on Karaoke Version. Share your thoughts about Fly Me To The Moon (Live) She has sold more than 6 million albums in the US and over 15 million albums worldwide. Thanks {NAME}. Afficher plus d'infos 5:31. Tonalité identique à l'original : Rém # Jazz # Ballade # Années 2000 # 2008. Diana Krall — Fly Me to the Moon live. Discover Fly Me To The Moon Karaoke Backing Track as made famous by Diana Krall. Download de beste MP3 Karaoke-nummers op Karaoke Versie. Genre: Jazz Release Date: 2002-10-01 Explicitness: notExplicit Country: USA Track Count: 12 ℗ 2002 The Verve Music Group, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc. On December 11, 2009, Billboard magazine named her the second Jazz Artist of the Decade (2000–09), establishing her as one of the best-selling artists of her time.

All files available for download are reproduced tracks, they're not the original music. Diana Jean Krall OC OBC (born November 16, 1964) is a Canadian jazz pianist and singer, known for her contralto vocals. Michael Jackson — Dirty Diana Remastered. Live In Paris Diana Krall. She began learning the piano at the age of four. Professional quality. Diana Onofrei Strainatatea скачать песню бесплатно в mp3 качестве и слушать онлайн. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Diana Krall - Fly Me To The Moon YouTube Diana Krall - Full Concert - 08/15/99 - Newport Jazz Festival (OFFICIAL) - Duration: 53:41. Jazz on MV 1,271,120 views Diana Krall was born into a musical family in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada (on November 16, 1964). Paroles de Fly Me To The Moon. Sing Fly Me To The Moon by Diana Krall with lyrics on KaraFun. I love Kareoke Version. We'll have a look and send an email after we update the lyrics for this song.There is no difference between your suggestion and the original version. At the age of fifteen, she started playing regularly in several Nanaimo restaurants. This website respects all music copyrights. Thank you :) View more info All rights are reserved for the protected works reproduced on this website. Bucurati — Va prieteni Onofrei Ion. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Lire le karaoké de Fly Me To The Moon (Live) Lire en ligne Télécharger KaraFun. Diana Navarro — Amor mio. So easy to use. Artist: Diana Krall Song: Fly me to the Moon ----- Am Dm G C F Bm E e|----|---|----|---|----|---|---| B|-13-|-6-|-12-| Fly Me To The Moon (Live) Diana Krall. Fly Me To The Moon (Live) - Diana Krall - Custom Backing Track MP3 This title is a cover version of Fly Me To The Moon as made famous by Diana Krall Tempo: variable (around 129 BPM) Acabas de encontrar Fly Me To The Moon Diana Panton.Mas no solo eso, sino estas a nada de descargar mp3 gratis de alta fidelidad como no existen en otros sitios. In high school, she started playing in a small jazz group.

Without permission, all uses other than home and private use are forbidden.All musical material is re-recorded and does not use in any form the original music or original vocals or any feature of the original recording Por si fuera poco, te ofrecemos la oportunidad de escuchar música online, y después bajarla con total seguridad, evitando que tu computador o teléfono, se llene de malwares.Comúnmente, la mejor calidad para bajar música mp3 … Diana Onofrei — Nu ma bate Doamne rau. Try it free! Ontdek Fly Me To The Moon MP3 backingtrack beroemd gemaakt door Diana Krall.