Play 1.

Whether his plan to colonize Mars become reality or not, nobody knows. Though a weak start this proves to be strategic as he hasn’t s given Zuckerberg much ammunition to attck in zuck’s first rebuttal.Given the rather tepid approach from Elon, Zuckerberg attacks a technicality from the star trek line. Elon Musk vs Mark Zuckerberg – Epic Rap Battles of History. And we will start with their attitude regarding the “We expect everyone at Facebook to focus every day on how to build real value for the world in everything they do.”“There are people who are really good managers, people who can manage a big organization, and then there are people who are very analytic or focused on strategy. Label: ERB Facebook Twitter Songs. Play full-length songs from Elon Musk vs Mark Zuckerberg by Epic Rap Battles of History on your … I think after their controversial previous season they want to dial it back.I think they really improved on the actual musical/rapping aspect.

Plz no more nonsense like Lincoln vs Chuck Norris. They’ve just got a ton of highly talented people putting tons of effort into making great videos with an amazing concept. Versus!

This both allows him to play into the nerdy accusations from Elon but also segue near perfectly to Zuckerberg’s high status both disarming and attacking Elon at the same time. “You can’t sneak up on Zuck.

Begin! I don’t even fucking blink” had me dying laughing.

Nailed the zuckerberg bot, not so much on Elon. He didn’t pull any punches and hit Zuckerberg hard with several disses about Facebook, Zuckerberg’s main accomplishment and rise to fame and wealth. The verse was well worded, but it wasn’t enough with Zuckerberg having the final verse of the battle.Zuckerberg cleans up the battle short and sweet, focusing more on dissing Elon than tooting his own horn. Elon Musk: $ 15.5 billion. Mark Zuckerberg! At SpaceX, in the middle of the manufacturing floor, there’s this giant glass cubicle office building. Want to be the first to know when new videos available? IMO Musk had better disses, but Zuck had better flow.Excellent effort put forth by both competitors. Better and improved wordplay is also more present in Elon’s rebuttal. While Zuckerberg managed to change the social life and communication of billions of people all around the world, Musk plans sometimes seem like an extract from a sci-fi novel.

Elon’s final verse and only rebuttal was unanimously his best verse of the battle. Latest albums by Epic Rap Battles of History.

In the light of this news, let’s compare two of the greatest minds of our time.

The people have to walk through the floor to get to their offices; they have to look at everything that’s going on. Elon is capable of holding the CEO positions and promoting innovative and ambitious projects at the same time. A decent number of these verbal attacks were matched with subtle brags and simple rhymes however, known to be zuckerberg’s style of battling. Funny regardless I hate people who just repost lines from the video.Huh, wasn’t sure if they’d be back but am pleasantly surprised. [contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"] Elon Musk vs Mark Zuckerberg - Epic Rap Battles of History. [Elon Musk:] Call me Musk (uh! Mark Zuckerberg: $ 70.4 billion (which makes him one of the richest person in the world) 9.

Flush a Zuckerturd for humanity's health I'm making brilliant innovations in a race against the dark ages You provide a place to discover your aunt's