Directed by André van Heerden. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. ex: portrayal of tribulation saints as people who just died in the movie. It is found in the Old Testament of the Christian Bible among the Major Prophets (Daniel, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and Isaiah) and in the Kevitum in the Jewish Bible. Richard Harris is such a good actor and he plays the role of John to perfection. From the Emmy Award-winning Bible Collection featuring the critically acclaimed movies, Abraham, Joseph, Moses, and Paul the Apostle comes a production starring Richard Harris as the Apostle John in The Apocalypse. The section related to apocalypse is the second half of the texts, which consists of four visions. It simply says that in the last days no man or woman will be able to buy or sell anything unless they are willing to receive a mark in their right hand or forehead. I actually like the movie because I like John's visions of Heaven. It is one of the clearest prophecies of the Bible.

Use the HTML below.

So if you don't mind the poor quality of the image you will see on your screen, I'd otherwise highly recommend such an awesome biblical portrayal of the Apostle John, post-Resurrection. I was hoping to find a bluray version here, and would purchase it again in Bluray, but the dvd quality was absolutely horrendous. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. His is not spoiled by false pride’ Now, my real issue....I am a Christian and read my bible all the time.

Two news broadcasters, through investigation, find that they were left behind after the biblical rapture. They changed virtually everything to fit with a fictitious storyline based loosely on sacred scripture, depicting the opening of the seventh seal to represent John's vision itself, and an abrupt end of Christian persecution in 90AD when John died.

The Brothers Grimm arrive at the home of a wealthy Grande Dame who speaks of the many legends surrounding the fable of the cinder girl before telling the "true" story of her ancestor. Moments after the turmoil and confusion, the FBI is called in to investigate and locate the missing persons. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. that such a well-acted bible movie is only found in a very poor quality dvd output on Amazon I am sorely disappointed in this movie.

This movie takes a little too much liberty and tries to portray John more as a muse and the believers of the Seven Churches as rebels. This movie illustrates the seven seals found in the Book of Revelations written by John the Apostle while he was imprisoned on the island of Patmos. 5 Stories From The Bible About the Apocalypse. I especially did not like seeing the bride of Christ as a woman when the bride of Christ is the CHURCH! Here are 5 stories from the Bible about the apocalypse.

Apocalypse is an eschatological film franchise written and produced by brothers Peter and Paul LaLonde, the makers of the similar Left Behind series. Inspiring with great spiritual illustrations. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Daniel is the apocalypse that both Jewish and Christian traditions share. The world falls into chaos as Nicolae Carpathia detonates nuclear devices across the globe and stages multiple devastating attacks against both the Tribulation Force and an international militia, led by U.S. President Gerald Fitzhugh. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. I would have given it more stars if the special effects would have been better. For Agent Adam ... The Apostle John wrote the Revelation of Jesus Christ from the Isle of Patmos while caught up in the Spirit on the Lord's Day. You will need to watch the movie again to get the full impact of this role and the messages from the book of Revelation in Bible. Richard Harris is such a good actor and he plays the role of John to perfection. Love the movie I’m glad I got it I’ll watch it again. Ancient codes hidden within the Torah reveal the secrets of global events, past (i.e., Hitler, the Kennedy assassination, the Gulf War), present, and future. What does that word mean? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Dating back to the time of Jesus Christ, an ancient relic known as the Loculus has been fought over by the forces of light and darkness down the centuries. Or in today’s vernacular, an account the Lord Jesus Christ gave of Himself to the Church and events that will occur … I am very familiar with all parts of the Book of Revelation. I like a good story, but don't mess with the Word of God. ‘I Domitian, declare my self divine! Awesome movie.

X-Men Apocalypse is another movie with a storyline related to certain bible chapters and verses. The acting was great but the movie didn't meet my expectations. In the twinkling of an eye, a mass disappearance has occurred. You will need to watch the movie again to get the full impact of this role and the messages from the book of Revelation in Bible.