© 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. "How I programmed it that finally worked"

We offer many FINGERPRINT DOOR LOCKS and have expanded our coverage to GATES and Glass Doors. by Michael Laffey It took extra time to make sure the lockbolt slid into the doorframe without rubbing; this step is important if you want to use the automatic lock feature. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I bought this so that I could set up a pin for my son for an hour after his school gets out. And it works perfectly.

Free delivery.

I'm very happy I have a left handed front door as its much less than a right handed lock.

Save $30.00 (13%) High quality lock and door handle.

Now my in laws can get access to our house anytime without worry about if they have the spare key we gave them.

Easy to install and program.

by

Love it!!!

(Colorado)

Finicky auto lock." UPDATE AFTER ONE YEAR: I've been using two of these locks, one in New England and one in Florida, for the past year.

Save $118.01 (40%) Use of this site is subject to certain Local store prices may vary from those displayed.

"Great lock!" It …

by

by

Works as expected and looks good. Recently decided to go digital in our houses.

One feature that I didn't think about much in advance but that has proved to be valuable is that you can set up remote alerts so you get a notice on your phone any time the lock is unlocked.

Older, but still good. ALB

Samsung Digital Lock (Mortise, Deadbolt, RIM) are continually pushing the limits of home security with a newly released PUSH PULL Lock concept and BLUETOOTH Technology.

Installation was a bit tricky but we found a YouTube video on how to install which was very helpful. by PSUBARON

Integration with Wink Hub 2, and therefore with Alexa, is excellent -- has worked perfectly since Day 1. So far, it has worked exactly as I wanted.

Highly recommended. by bob Cleveland

"Good lock with a few minor issues" Security is …

First off, when installing the lock, once it's fully installed, you might expect the lock to be able to be locked and unlocked. "Works Perfectly-Excellent Price" DO ALL OF THIS WITH THE DOOR OPEN!

by Being able to let repair people into our place remotely, without giving out the code, was a huge plus, as was being able to verify that the door was re-locked after they left. (Northern California) "Love it!"

"Seamless Installation and Operation" Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

I love the little LED light that illuminates the pad.

by

This unit was priced great and the reviews were good. Edward Barnett Model#  BE469ZP V CAM716 + FE285 V CAM 716 ACC C