Watch the video for Je Ne Serai Jamais Ta Parisienne from Nolwenn Leroy's Bretonne for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

6 Leroy's parents left Saint-Renan when she was four years old.

In 2012, her album, Bretonne, was certified Four times diamond for sales exceeding Two million copies.

Time zone:
Last updated on 02.03.2014

Bretonne Paroles.

Je ne serai jamais ta parisienne j'aimerais tant que tu me comprennes Qu'ici ma place n'est pas la mienne J'aimerais tant que tu me comprennes Je ne serai jamais ta parisienne j'aimerais tant que tu me comprennes Qu'ici ma place n'est pas la mienne Paroles powered by LyricFind.

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Loading player…

Ce n'est pas pour te faire de la peine. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk.

Ce n'est pas pour faire de scènes.

She has since recorded four studio albums and scored two number one singles, "Cassé" and "Nolwenn Ohwo!

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

Mais sur les rives de la Seine.

Je ne serai jamais ta Parisienne.

Do you know any background info about this track?

Writer(s): SQUIBAN DIDIER, MIOSSEC CHRISTOPHE JEAN Je ne serai jamais ta parisienne J'aimerais tant que tu me comprennes Qu'ici ma place n'est pas la mienne.

Ce n'est pas pour jeter la pierre.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.