Intelligent linkage, it will automatically turn on smart devices … 2. Control Koogeek smart home devices, such as Smart Plug (P1, P1EU) and Smart Outlet (O1US), using your voice. 1. Ask the Google Assistant to turn connected appliances, such as plugs, outlets, lights, fans, humidifers, on or off. Koogeek Life offers the most comprehensive voice controlled smart home experience with Google Home. TOMTOP use cookies to give you the best shopping experience. Koogeek Home app lets you control your Koogeek Wi-Fi Enabled, HomeKit-enabled, Alexa-enabled or Google Assistant-enabled products right from your iOS devices, Android devices, Alexa-enabled devices or Google Assistant devices anywhere and anytime. Read More > Koogeek is an array of relatively low-cost and in some cases unusual products that can help users expand... Read More > The Koogeek S1 is a budget-friendly alternative to top tier smart scales, but in this case you really do get what you... Read More > ABOUT THIS ACTION Here are the voice commands Koogeek Life has: Compatible with voice control smart devices such as Amazon Echo and Google Home. * Ok Google, dim my livingroom light Koogeek's multicolour light bulbs are easy to control via Home on your iPhone or iPad. You can set achievable goals, monitor your progress, and get yourself motivated.The app for iOS devices which uses for these products below:The app for Android devices which uses for these products below:Koogeek Life app lets you control your Koogeek Alexa & Google Assistant enabled products from anywhere and anytime by your iOS or Anroid devices, just enjoy smart life.The app for iOS devices which uses for these products below:KLSP1, KLUP1, KLWP1, KLWP2, KLWP3, KLLB3, KLOE4, KLOU4The app for Android devices which uses for these products below:KLSP1, KLUP1, KLWP1, KLWP2, KLWP3, KLLB3, KLOE4, KLOU4Copyright © 2018 Koogeek Inc. All rights reserved.

If you continue to use our services or create a new account, we will assume that you agree to our. * Ok Google, turn on my livingroom light * Ok Google, set the livingroom light to 20 percent * Ok Google, turn off my livingroom light If you have any problems, please contact us at support@koogeek.com Plugs: Here are the voice commands Koogeek Life has: Lights: * Ok Google, turn on my livingroom light * Ok Google… Just say it, Koogeek Life will obey. 4. Control your home lighting and other devices hands free. ABOUT THIS ACTION If you have any problems, please contact us at support@koogeek.com Koogeek Life offers the most comprehensive voice controlled smart home experience with Google Home. * Ok Google, brighten my livingroom light * Ok Google, set bedroom light to green. Control your home lighting and other devices hands free. * Ok Google, turn off my plug Multiple devices can be connected at the same time, you can control all the connected devices via an app.. 3. Koogeek Home app lets you control your Koogeek Wi-Fi Enabled, HomeKit-enabled, Alexa-enabled or Google Assistant-enabled products right from your iOS devices, Android devices, Alexa-enabled devices or Google Assistant devices anywhere and anytime.The app for iOS devices which uses for these products below:LS1, LB1, P1, P1EU, DW1, O1US, KH01, KH02, KH03, KH01CN, KH02CN, KH03CN, A1, L3, DM02CN, O1EU, SK1, LB2The app for Android devices which uses for these products below:Koogeek Health app lets you see your weight stats and progress trends in easy-to-understand charts and graphs on your personalized dashboard whenever and wherever. Remotely control your smart devices, you can turn ON/OFF your connected from anywhere. Koogeek Home APP lets you easily and securely control and monitor all your accessories from your android device. * Ok Google, turn on my plug

Koogeek Home. Lights: Just say it, Koogeek Life will obey. The app for iOS devices which uses for these products below: The app for Android devices which … * Ok Google, set bedroom light to cool white.