SKU: MN0122783 Movimento internacional de conscientização para o controle do câncer de mama, o Outubro Rosa foi criado no início da década de 1990 pela Fundação Susan G. Komen for the Cure. The city’s musical contribution to the world is undoubted and at the top of their list to headline the show-stopping main event, The Liverpool Sound, was one man—Sir Paul McCartney.One of four world-changing sons of city, Macca would return to his hometown for show for the first time in five years and provide a headline set at the city’s largest football ground, Anfield, the home of Liverpool F.C.
Your donations all go back into the site to allow me to keep bringing you reviews, and in the end the ukuleles acquired are given to local schools and charities. Paul McCartney tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including say say say, pipes of peace, save us, put it there, run devil run “But George was a really good ukulele player and was doing it way before a lot of people.” Print and download The Beatles Something Ukulele TAB.
The Beatles had long become a global brand but still, being back at home made this tribute all the more powerful.The set was full of McCartney solo numbers and Beatles homages. It’s typical Macca, big on sound, heavy on feeling and flecked with a bit of showmanship. “No, he was,” laughs McCartney.It may sound a bit silly but the facts are that Harrison, one of the foremost rock and roll guitars, loved that wacky instrument. A track Frank Sinatra called “the greatest love song in the last 50 years” is always going to tug at the heartstrings but this performance is emotional for more than one reason. the beatles complete songbook 2 index introduction 9 please please me 10 i saw her standing there 10 misery 12 anna (go with him) 12 chains 13 boys 14 ask me why 15 please please me 17 love me do 19 p.s., i love you 20 baby it’s you 21 do you want to know a secret 21 a taste of honey 23 there’s a place 23 twist and shout 25 with the beatles 27 it won’t be long 27 In fact, most people who have had a crossing of paths with the late great George Harrison probably came away from the exchange with a shiny new ukulele to boot.In a note from 1999, which you can see below, Harrison affectionately describes the playing and music of the humble ukulele: “Everyone I know who is into the ukulele is ‘crackers,’” writes George, “you can’t play it and not laugh!”Back at Anfield and McCartney continues, holding the small but well-loved instrument: “He gave me this one.” He continues to strum, “I’d like to play this for George,” and the singer begins to perform The Beatles beautiful Harrison-penned song, ‘Something’. “These days everyone is well into the ukulele,” McCartney told the adoring audience at his July 6 show in Albany, New York. Includes Ukulele TAB for Voice, range: G4-G5 or Ukulele in C Major. C C7+ Something in the way she moves C7 F F(5b) Attracts me like no other lover D D7 G Am7 G/B Something in the way she woos me Am Am7+ I don't want to leave her now Am7 Am7/G You know I believe, and how F Eb G C Variation 1 C C7+ Somewhere in her smile she knows C7 F F(5b) That I don't need no other lover D D7 G Am7 G/B Something in her style that shows me Am Am7+ I don't want to … The first line was borrowed from the song "Something In The Way She Moves" by James Taylor. Difficulty: novice. But perhaps the most pertinent moment of the night came when he stripped back all of the sonic arrangements and let the simplicity of love ring out.Pulling out a ukulele McCartney addresses the crowd: “Not sure how many people know it, but George was a really good ukulele player. Something Live ukulele chords by Paul McCartney. The city’s musical contribution to the world is undoubted and at the top of their list to headline the show-stopping main event, The Liverpool Sound, was one man—Sir Paul McCartney.One of four world-changing sons of city, Macca would return to his hometown for show for the first time in five years and provide a headline set at the city’s largest football ground, Anfield, the home of Liverpool F.C. Play That Would Be Something Ukulele using simple video lessons In fact, he loved the ukulele so much he was in the George Formby fan club.” The crowd laughs as they reminisce about the British icon famed for his little ditties about cleaning windows. Something ukulele chords by The Beatles.

Paul McCartney’s ukulele performance of ‘Something’ in tribute to George Harrison, live in Liverpool