Our fine mineral powders are fabulous fun, gorgeous and versatile. It can be applied to your face and body. Don’t let anyone say you should. It can be applied to your face and body. A small amount goes a long way. Revolution Skin’s Matrixyl is a reasonable replacement for TO, if for some reason you can’t get your hands on the Deciem version or if you’re looking for a replacement.Rosehip seed oil is full of fatty acids and vitamins. Tips: Apply...Our shimmering, fine and lightweight loose glitter brings glamour to any makeup. The Matrixyl in this serum refers to a couple of peptides that may help reverse signs of aging. Only advantage is that it’s in shops. Maybe they’ll make improvements in the future who knows, for now I’m sticking to the Ordinary xWow! You might find Matrixyl in other anti ageing skin creams and serums but in unknown quantities.
I have the old version of The Ordinary’s Lactic Acid, apparently it’s become runnier of late because of a formula change.

It’s an abomination. Thanks for your intelligent well thought out comment.
The Ordinary Matrixyl is 40 pence cheaper. It simply serves to draw water to the skin’s surface and keep it hydrated.I’m not that fussed on The Ordinary’s HA. Our liquid lipsticks dry to a perfectly gorgeous matte finish. Will definitely be purchasing The Ordinary !.Love your reviews to thorough and clear (especially for me as I don’t really know much about what ingredients are best for which skin types etc so I am extra cautious when buying now)I don’t usually comment, but you’ve done such a superb job in comparing/contrasting the 2 brands that I had no choice! They both have the addition of Hyaluronic Acid and Tasmanian Pepperberry. Or the Retinol, because it’s not UV protected and Revolution have put Coconut Oil in it.The Revolution packaging is a bit prettier, with it’s rose gold details. Peptides won’t give instantaneous dramatic results but used long term they can help prevent visible ageing.Deciem’s Multi Peptide serum has many more beneficial ingredients than the Revolution one. It also draws moisture into the skin and has hydrating properties. They look the same- the Pepperberry gives the same light apricot colour. If you can get it easily in stores across Britain, that’s definitely one up on The Ordinary.Thank you for doing this post! Really useful. Be beautiful. I’m not going to buy the entire Revolution Skin range to check them all out, that would be excessive. I Heart Revolution S Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette Review Smores chocolate palette i heart makeup revolution eyeshadow palette by chocolate makeup revolution eyeshadow palette rose gold chocolate revue makeup revolution palette i heart chocolate I think I’d rather just stick to my Deciem products. xxI am quite suprised, that Revolution skincare is almost always more expensive than more known The Ordinary. This time Revolution have taken on the mighty The Ordinary and duped several of their sciency skincare serums. Affordable. Many thanks from across the pond in Florida!I know this is quite a late comment, and I wouldnt normally add anything after so long, but I just had to write……this was a very well written review, however, I think you missed out on one major point….The ordinary are primarily a skincare brand, with a few cosmetic products thrown in, whereas Revolution are primarily a makeup/cosmetics brand, with ta few skincare products thrown in.Hi Annie.

10 % is quite strong, some people find it makes their acne worse, it might be a good idea to mix it with something else when you start using it.The Revolution Skin version of Niacinamide is really very similar. Rosehip has a natural brown colour and a slightly fishy scent.Don’t buy the Revolution’s Roseship, for Christ’s sake. It’s superior in every way.

A small amount goes a long way. Visit the post for more. For a luxurious touch, add one of our shimmery mineral pigments to your lips. 4 talking about this.