Like that song is a cozy warm blanket for me, like I’m really proud of that one. Swift has performed the song on several occasions:A fan who attended Swift’s pre-release “Secret Session” listening party The song is slow, romantic, and acoustic — pretty different from everything we’ve heard from Swift told Good Morning America that ‘Lover’ was her proudest lyrical moment on her record of the same name.I think every lyric on the song ‘Lover’, I’m really proud of that song. "Lover" is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift, for her seventh studio album of the same name (2019). A On the day of its release, “Lover” reached number #1 on the The music video for the song was released on August 22, 2019, immediately following Swift’s This has one of my favorite bridges.
featuring Brendon Urie of Panic! Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.comWe could leave the Christmas lights up 'til JanuaryCarly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe deutsche Übersetzung"Cardigan": Erstes Musikvideo aus dem neuen Album von Taylor Swift"folklore": Tailor Swift überrascht ihre Fans mit neuem AlbumÜbersetzung: Was singt Taylor Swift im Songtext zu "The Man" auf Deutsch?Taylor Swift sorgt mit der Live-Version ihres Songs "The Man" für Begeisterung"Only The Young": Taylor Swift veröffentlicht den Song aus ihrem neuen Dokumentarfilm "Miss Americana" Traduction de « Lover [Foreword] » par Taylor Swift, anglais → serbe Taylor Swift Shares “Lover,” The Title Track From Her Upcoming Album. Lover is the upcoming seventh studio album and major-label debut by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift. * Nach englischer Tradition zwei der vier Dinge, die die Braut während der Hochzeit tragen muss (etwas Altes, etwas Neues, etwas Geliehenes und etwas Blaues). Lover Songtext von Taylor Swift mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Lover is the seventh studio album by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift, released on August 23, 2019, through Republic Records.As the executive producer, Swift enlisted producers Jack Antonoff, Louis Bell, Frank Dukes and Joel Little for the album. It takes a wedding-like perspective on their relationship and shares information about their romance. I love a bridge, and I was really able to go to Bridge City.Yes! I wrote this one alone.

It was released on August 16, 2019, through Republic Records, as the third single from the album.Solely written by Swift and co-produced with Jack Antonoff, "Lover" is a country ballad and waltz that draws influences from folk, indie folk, pop and torch.

Traduction de Taylor Swift, paroles de « Lover », anglais → allemand. Get all the lyrics to songs on Taylor Swift - Lover (Traduction Française)* and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. The album is Swift's first release underRepublic Records and Taylor Swift Productions. It is scheduled to be released on August 23, 2019. Lover I just think lyrically top to bottom that song is the one that, of the things that people have heard so far that’s the one that I’m just like, ‘ah’, really proud of.I chose this song as the title track because it’s such a perfect example of what I was trying to do with this album. Jack Antonoff helped produce this song and we wanted to make music that could have been played on a wedding reception stage in 1970.Taylor Swift Shares “Lover,” The Title Track From Her Upcoming Album The lead single "Me!" Writer(s): Taylor Swift The song is a romantic track dedicated to Swift’s partner of three years, Joe Alwyn. I wanted to make music that in a lot of ways feels timeless and is really confessional. at the Disco was released on April 26, 2019.