Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 5 users.

1 Have you ever been walking down that lonesome road?

Do you know a YouTube video for this track?

1 Have you ever been walking down that lonesome road?Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. 3 Well I'm walking on down the road but it can't be heaven 'cause the streets aren't gold and everybody knows what bobby d was told I'm walkin' on down the road Groovin' a tune straight out of the womb trust is a must to be a true blue dude that's a matter of fact don't be confused evebody knows true friends are few

Eric Clapton - Walkin' Down The Road (Letra e música para ouvir) - Have you ever been walking down that lonesome road / Have you ever been walking, walking down that lonesome road … Well, I'm walkin' down the road with my hat on my head Had to leave my mama in my big brass bed Well, sun is shinin' on me And you know it sure feels fine Lord, I made it to the station with my suitcase in my hand Walked up to the window like a nat'ral born man Said I sure do hope that choo-choo train runs on time (Choo-choo, choo-choo)

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Eric Patrick Clapton, CBE (born 30 March 1945), is an English rock and

Read about Walkin' Down The Road from Eric Clapton's 461 Ocean Boulevard +16 and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

Time zone: Walkin' Down The Road Lyrics: Have you ever been walking down that lonesome road?

Loading player… 2

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please