Love the extra photo cards! Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Treasure EP.Fin: All To Action is the first full-length album by ATEEZ. 2020 This is their first full-length album that does not disappoint. PREVIEW Precious (Overture) 5. Buena calidad de los materiales impresos y el material discográfico Additional taxes may apply. Check out TREASURE EP.FIN: All To Action by Ateez on Amazon Music. 2019 Preview Editors’ Notes The thrilling conclusion to the group’s Treasure album series. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Ships from and sold by Cookiepretty1971.

PREVIEW Dazzling Light. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. She loved it.

2018 3. Otherwise, good purchase.

:) It was released on October 8, 2019 with "Wonderland" serving as the album's title track. This item: KQ Entertainment ATEEZ - Treasure EP.FIN : All to Action Album+Poster+Extra Photocards Set (A ver… $34.90 Only 12 left in stock - order soon. Treasure EP.

PREVIEW Wonderland.

This is also way more than what I’m used to getting with an album so I’m totally okay with it!! Apple Music K-Pop Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. viene con fotos y un postor descripcion tal como indica el vendedor For You 2020

Each song has a unique sound, and the vocals and raps are out of this world.
It’s faster and cheaper than if I got it from Korea myself!
It came in perfect condition and everything that was stated to be there, was!

Radio 3:09 .

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Apple Music K-Pop !came in super fast and everything I’d hoped for Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

LOVED IT!! Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. 2. But I got a Joong (my supposed bias but eight makes a team ammirite) photocard so all is well.

Great shipping time, came in perfect. Composed by 3 mini albuns and one full album. United Kingdom Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Browse Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. However, it came damaged and missing a photocard. To review the music itself, I give it 5 stars. TREASURE EPILOGUE : Action To Answer It came with everything in the description. This is my first ATEEZ album and based on the quality of the items included, I’m so excited to buy their other albums too.

Please try again In dem weißen Album haben jedoch die Fotokarten gefehlt, das hab ich dann gemeldet und die auch nachgeschickt bekommen. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. 3:19 .

Everything arrived in perfect condition and unopened. Treasure EP. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. I got the black version (red photoshoot) and it came with everything in the title so it did not come with a Polaroid or poster. 4. 2020 Stan Ateez :D I was told I’d have two day shipping and I technically did but the shipping service (UPS) didn’t work on the weekend so it was a little frustrating getting it later than expected. A great package, it made me very happy ♡ Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Thought it was the Gold one

I received this album in excellent condition.

2019 PREVIEW Mist. 2019 Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. I can't wait for their future albums! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

First of all, an amazing album. As an Atiny, I actually bought this as a gift for my friends birthday. 1. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Reçu en avance très bien ma fille était contente In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. All of their songs are great, and you will not press the skip button. 3:19 . But!