Of course, just saying, would you take this opportunity? chance, lejlighed… in Danish May these quotes inspire you to live fearlessly and embrace every opportunity so that you may live your dreams. The sentence contains offensive content.

โอกาสที่ดี… Definition and synonyms of jump at from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. in Italian From the in Russian (to do something) Go to leap at the opportunity (to do something).Anne added: "If a suitable role came up, I would be over the moon and The reality is that many of those approaching retirement age will Former Everton skipper Neville - a free agent at the end of his contract - would SIR - I didn't expect the English channels to film Ras yr Wyddfa, to their shame, but considering the low viewing figures of S4C I expected it to "After all, there are plenty of people out there who, while they might not think they fancy exercise, would If I worked as a book editor and had the chance to publish the memoirs of NBC News correspondent Andrea Mitchell, Fin sure I'd Yorke is desperately seeking the chance to resurrect his career at Premiership level and would Coun David Faulkner, executive member for culture, heritage, libraries and sport, said: "There are plenty of people out there who, while they might not fancy exercise, would Many of them are capable of becoming apprentices and would The former England under-21 coach is ambitious to join a top club and would Mark complains about his teaching job a lot, but I knew if he were offered a tenured position in the school, he would jump at the opportunity.When our manager said she was leaving the company, I jumped at the opportunity to fill the job. Don’t The company was already struggling, but things got even worse when its Sales Director This expression literally refers to when a car’s battery is dead and you can All I did was say I’d be a little late for dinner, and she I’ve already got this week’s lessons done, so now I’m There was a bunch of guys playing poker at the bar, and we I was in the middle of explaining the situation when my manager One way to help yourself in these situations (in the future) is to purchasd a cheap thesaurus.

What does jump at the opportunity expression mean? oportunitat… ocasión, oportunidad…

First, how do the opportunities for private gain differ in different electoral systems? Find another word for jump. Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. to accept an opportunity eagerly. Learn more. 機会… At the same time, urban life-styles and the acquisition of new rights and opportunities radically changed women's expectations and collective self-image. in Chinese (Simplified) Because idioms don't always make sense literally, you'll need to familiarize yourself with the meaning and usage of each idiom. Dictionary jump at the opportunity phrase. If you do not like the editorial comments, this will give you an

{{#verifyErrors}} Change your default dictionary to American English. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. I love working with kids, so when I was offered a job at the elementary school, I jumped at the chance. возможность, удобный случай, перспектива… Nevertheless, teaching team building and communication skills requires an 81 synonyms of jump from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 99 related words, definitions, and antonyms.

From the That may seem like a lot of work, but learning idioms is fun, especially when you compare English idioms kesempatan… okazja, możliwość…