My skin feels fresh and tight immediately after 10 minutes of using it. I'm defiantly going to buy the fill size!Really love this mask. Doesn't take up much time at all and when you think about how amazing you feel afterwards too! I recommend this product to everyone... �This product is amazing and the customer service is the best I have ever contacted. Really refreshing. This will now be a staple in my routine.This product is amazing - it feels exactly like the natural mud baths that I was in when I was in Turkey. The morning after the first use my skin felt so soft. At fifty three was wonderfully surprised by the difference in my face every morning.I tried this once and it worked like magic, i will defenetlly buy this again, if your looking for a magic mask that renews your face, well this is it ! We build this natural haircare product from the ground up with Moroccan Mud and Flowers. Service en contact is goed!I love all your products. They're unique and effective. Love the fact that the masks are made every month.

Argan oil also moisturizes and softens the skin on your scalp. This unique Hair Mask, Scalp Treatment & Miracle Shampoo makes the skin on your scalp healthy again. ❤❤Highly reccomend best mask ever put it on going to bed woke up next day n my skin felt so soft and glowing 10/10 well done mudmasky for doing great products defo my new fave could not be without this as my skin care routine ����I got a sample of your sleep repair facemask from "Manbox" here in Sweden and I loved it from day one! Helps loads of problems in one. This unique Hair Mask, Scalp Treatment & Miracle Shampoo makes the skin on your scalp healthy again. I'm completely sold that I need this serum always in my routine Team IC kreeg van Mudmasky deze heerlijke maskers!! Your skin needs you now. The price is high but it is worth every penny! Your skin needs you now. MUDMASKY®To improve your experience on our website, we use cookies. Definitely a mask to add to your skin care routine �I got this mask in my monthly ipsy bag a few days ago and was intrigued by the exotic plethora of clays listed in tge ingredients. !THIS MASK IS LIFE CHANGING!!!! item 7 MUDMASKY 3In1 Hair Mask Scalp Treatment & Miracle Shampoo Dandruff Control 2.5oz 7 - MUDMASKY 3In1 Hair Mask Scalp Treatment & Miracle Shampoo Dandruff Control 2.5oz. This is how customer service should be! We have reviewed the Facial Detox Mask on our blog last year (just google "anti-aging blog", we are on number 1 page 1). I love everything about this mask. Thank you for your amazing work!Quality products for skin. They are so nice and helpful.

!My girlfriend loves these mud masks and swears by them!! Mooie en innovatieve producten!I used the sleepmask for several weeks and skin became much more softer and healthier. Did you know that dandruff is because you have dry and flaky skin on the skin of your scalp?

Hair Mask $ 28.42. See all 8 - All listings for this product. Ladies, listen , not give tmi but I've some extremely stubborn underground blackheads on my cheekbones and almost cystic superficial bumps around my chin that nothing ever Penetrated or cleared up. Absolut empfehlenswerte Produkte, nicht nur das, es ist auch ein super Kundenservice! After just the first use I️ fell in love. :)One of my favourite glossy box product! You can tell they only use the best ingredients, you can see it working as it dries. They have been so accommodating and very responsive to emails and have done everything to help me and put the issue right! !Amazing products and amazing customer service! Other than that, this product is wonderful.I tried their facial detox purifying recovery mask and it was amazing. If you are going to cocoon, you better come out a butterfly! 10/10! And i just need a little amount of producy for my whole face. This is very good product. Absolutely amazing product. Intensive care for an irritated, itchy scalp. I’m never switching back to other products!I did not receive my first order on time so I contacted Mudasky who could not be more apologetic! In China it's being used for thousands of years as a natural acne medicine. Worth every penny, I can't wait to try the "newbie" one.

XBest mud mask ever! Never experienced that a company not only took care of the problem but went beyond! Suitable for all hair types, which need a special care and attention, and especially for damaged hair after a chemical treatment (dyeing, bleaching, and permanent waves).Calamondin fruit (INCI: Citric Acid) has the highest flavonoid compounds and anti-oxidants found in any citrus fruit. 5 725.

Het energetische masker ruikt niet alleen heerlijk naar chocolade, maar ik heb op kantoor complimenten ontvangen over hoe fris en fruitig ik voor de dag ben gekomen. InloveReceived the sleep repair mask in my Ipsy bag and was hooked instantly! A serum specifically designed to be used post-mask?