“I had to leave my friends and family who I was very close with, and I knew I was moving away and never coming back,” he told Before booking the gig as Spears’ onscreen love interest in “The exercises, I come up with them, but the videos are because of my better half. Throughout her ups and downs in the past couple of years, Britney Spears has relied on her loved ones, including boyfriend Sam Asghari.

This hot personal trainer from Iran has made his place in the modeling industry of the States. Apart from his girlfriend he also loves cats.These days the news of this couple bonding getting stronger is everywhere. He is an active user of Apart from himself and fitness world pics, Sam has also shared numbers of shoots with her girlfriend Britney Spears.

Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old In November, Late last year, the mother of two was gearing up for a return to the Las Vegas strip with her show Earlier this month, an insider told PEOPLE exclusively that the pop star checked into a facility for But Spears hasn’t been going through it alone: 25-year-old Asghari has been by her side. You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications.

What to Know About Britney Spears' Boyfriend

Inscrivez-vous sur Facebook pour communiquer avec Sam Asghari et d’autres personnes que vous pouvez connaître. He is dating the gorgeous and talented singer Britney Spears.

Dans la claquette, la princesse de la pop, 38 ans, et l’entraîneur personnel, 26 ans, semblent être assis sur le siège arrière d’une voiture de luxe. This couple first met in while Sam was selected to star in Britney's music video Slumber Party. In an interview, he has stated that he was a very shy person while growing up and even all through the high school. Né le 3 mars 1994, Sam Asghari est d'origine iranienne.nationalité. Sam Asghari is a hot personal trainer and model. Nothing says a family vacation like an RV Et lundi, Britney Spears et Sam Asghari ont posé pour un doux selfie qu’ils ont ensuite publié chacun sur leur histoire Instagram. She’s the video director,” Asghari told His motivation to stay fit may have come from his past, before he maintained eight-pack abs and massive biceps.After getting cut from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln football team before his freshman year, Asghari stopped exercising — but continued to eat like a linebacker.

Sam Asghari est sur Facebook. But who is … Sam Asghari posted a picture of himself and Britney having dinner together on his Instagram account. Sam Asghari real name is Samuel Asghari and he belongs to Iranian nationality. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: Who Is Sam Asghari?

Après plusieurs déceptions amoureuses, Sam Asghari Sam Asghari semble avoir réconcilié la jolie blonde avec l’amour. Sam Asghari is currently dating the pop star Britney Spears. The singer, 37, and her family have dealt with several setbacks recently.

He’s like ‘What is this girl like?’ and I have no idea who the hell he is,” she said.“I was excited that I get [sic] to meet one of the biggest artists of all time.

Sam being a motivational bodybuilder has a great physique.Sam Asghari is totally involved in the self-improvement and he is a much in demand model too. Facebook offre à … Sam Asghari is a hot personal trainer and model. Soon his weight hit 290 lbs.“I was eating Doritos for breakfast, fast food, sugar, candy, no protein, a lot of carbs, and drinking sugary sodas,” Asghari said. He is dating the gorgeous and talented singer Britney Spears. Il est né à Mike et Fatima Asghari dans la capitale iranienne, Téhéran, et a grandi aux côtés de trois frères et sœurs aînés, les soeurs Maddie, Ellie et Faye. Spirit,” read the panel of text in his post, which was regrammed from Spears’ account. People is on Community! People; Depuis quelques mois, Britney Spears file le parfait amour avec Mind. “It isn’t weakness, It’s a sign of absolute strength, people should only be inspired by this, at least I am,” Asghari wrote. “My nutrition was extremely horrible.