Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please try again.

To add a new vehicle, select the year, make, and model at left. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. In 2017, "Hyundai Genesis" was rebranded as "Genesis". HELLA built it's reputation on German-made quality.

It also sets automatic park mode for when the vehicle door is open.
Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. There was a problem adding this item to Cart.

You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping chargesWe work hard to protect your security and privacy. Simple single pole single throw relays, nice and simple. Our products range from high voltage sensors to intelligent battery sensors and high-performance DC-DC converters, as well as battery management systems. However, that said, I plugged it in and it worked.

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. HELLA has been manufacturing radar sensors in the 24 GHz narrow-band range for over a decade. Couldn't find them in the stores so glad to find them on here. MGI SpeedWare Fused Relay 40A 12vDC 4-Pin SPST with Harness Socket and 30A LED Fuse (2-Pack) Great small relay and ideal for my application for interposing relay to initiate electric fans on the car. HELLA 933332011 12V 20/40A SPDT Relay with Bracket , Black Select Ram in the Make menu. MICTUNING 12V Fuse Relay Switch Harness Set - 30A ATO ATC Blade Fuse, 5 Pin SPST Automotive Electrical Relays with Heavy Duty 14 AWG Wires - 6 Pack

I didn't need the molded bracket so I wasn't initially concerned, but when I finally went to install it I noticed the lower amp rating. This angle is controlled by the engine control unit and fulfills the tasks of the idle adjuster in modern vehicles. vraiment de très bonne qualité pour un prix très bas je conseille vraiment a tout le monde d'acheter cet article I ordered on Nov 30 and received it Dec 31. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Received a 4RD 965 453-04 20A relay with no bracket.

Fused Relay 12V 30A/40A 5-Pin - (2-Pack) Automotive Built in Fuse Metal Mounting Tab SPST Normally Open Car Motor Automobile 1 PACK 40/30 AMP 12 V DC Waterproof Relay and Harness - Heavy Duty 12 AWG Tinned Copper Wires, 5-PIN SPDT Bosch Style Automotive Relay BUTHella Rallye 1000 Driving Light Kit Relay, this is the one. 2. However, the 2018 "Wrangler JK", based on the previous-generation vehicle, continues to be sold alongside it. More than 10 years of experience developing and manufacturing electric vacuum pumps Découvrez l'offre Relais universel 12 V 30 A 5 plots pas cher sur Cdiscount. HELLA H84709001 Pig-Tail Wire Harness for Mini ISO Weatherproof Relays There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Countless automobile producers around the world place their trust in HELLA's quality products. Ehdis [2 Pack Car Truck Motor Heavy Duty Heavy Duty 4-Pin 80A 12V On/Off Normally Open SPST Relay Socket Plug 4 Wire Automotive HELLA 003510087 30 Amp 12V Mini SPST Relay with Bracket In 2011, "Dodge Ram" was rebranded as "Ram".

Solide et très pratique en cas de changement du fusible .