Productor: Nicolás Dávila Website: www.gala-music.com Youtube: galakhalife Instagram: galakhalife 4 Relentlessly frenetic, audacious and charismatic is the best way to describe this Boston, MA garage-punk gang’s latest material.

Gala Music distinguishes itself from other independent promoters through its marketing, live events, concerts, sponsorship and a promotional plan with intense, calculated and relentless promotional campaigns.

www.myspace.com/thegalaband Following the band’s debut E.P.

It was recently reported that Galen Ayers has worked with war victims and that this experience had inspired her music.

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

Gala.

5 1 Galen Ayers has studied psychology and is quoted as saying: "When I studied psychology I discovered what an amazing tool music can be." viss böjning, skrivs hela ordet eller åtminstone stammen om, t.ex.

Get track

"Tough Love" is Matriarchy Records' debut album released digitally worldwide on 6 September 2009.

Han var bara en av många i raden som hyllade kronprinsessans närvaro på måndagens gala på Cirkus i Stockholm.

New York, New York.

Referred to by her fans as a “cult dance artist” for her minimalist look and haunting voice, Gala suddenly disappeared at the top of her dance/pop success. Galen Ayers – lead vocals, guitar Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the There are 5 entries with the name "Gala": 1) Dance/pop/rock singer song-writer Gala has finally returned.

We hope to bring you a preview of the album in the very near future.

In 1993 she moved to New York where she graduated from the Tisch School of the Arts and became a photographer capturing the New York underground scene of artists and club-goers in the city. 81

Get track Named by her parents after Salvador Dalí and Paul Eluard's muse, Gala Dali, Gala left Italy at 17 to attend art school in Boston, Massachusetts.

Gala's original Italian lyrics to “Nights in White Satin” by the Moody Blues, is called Notte Di Luce the song was covered by the operatic pop vocal group “Il Divo” for the multi platinum album “Siempre”.

Astro Gala is an indie rock band based out of Eugene, Oregon, known for their exciting and energetic live performances. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from The Gala Band.