instead. On her way to the student council room once again to look for materials, Honoka spotted Nozomi looking at the flowers. Maki wanted to know what's going on and called Nozomi a troublesome person. Rin and Hanayo stopped by Maki's house to go to the venue together. She said that it turned out that all six of them had the same decision about it. Honoka, however, did not know the answer to her question as well.
Nozomi told Eli that she's being a little too pushy and that everyone seemed confused. Eli then told everyone to decide on which song they want to perform with. When Hanayo finally agreed to become the president, she assigned Maki to be the vice-president. µ's went to their local shrine and prayed together. The corridors where I would make the teachers mad if I ran.The music room where we often went for choral competitions.After learning that they would be gone, we felt like fools, realizing their importance for the first time.

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

The others found the three of them sleeping in the living room with their finish products and decided to let them sleep for a while.

On the other hand, Kotori did not thought it was pointless at all. When Eli opened the door, Nozomi asked her why she hasn't changed clothes yet.

When Eli told Rin that she's going to be the temporary leader, Rin isn't confident in herself and ends up struggling with the responsibilities. A-RISE suddenly arrived and told them that the place would be full of people later. After working hard to fix everything and making a budget plan for all the clubs, Honoka, Kotori, and Umi managed to end the budget meeting well.

"Fury" was also featured as a bonus track on the Japanese edition of "Futurism" was also featured as a bonus track on the Japanese edition of "Glorious" was also featured as a bonus track on the Japanese edition of "House of the Rising Sun" was originally recorded by "Hysteria" is also known as "Hysteria (I Want It Now)". Maki tells her that it was disgusting and Nico accidentally told them her true motive for trying to help them. During the process of fixing everything, Honoka told everyone that she forgot to eat and managed to regain her old weight.

Back at school, μ's waits for Honoka and Kotori to return. Nico thanked Cotaro and told her siblings that she'll sing her heart out as center, after all, everyone in µ's is the center. Eli realized and asked Nozomi to wait while she get ready. Rin was still in denial at first but Hanayo and Maki encouraged her with their feelings. Maki then promised her that no matter what happens, they'll continue to be idols but they want µ's to be theirs alone and that they don't want a µ's without Nico and the others. At the student council room, Umi scolds Honoka for forgetting her speech that they wrote together then places a large amount of student council work in front of her. The two of them were consoling each other when a group of three first years appeared and asked them for autographs. Honoka told Eli her feelings of gratitude, saying that the feelings that Eli left behind the student council room were what gave her the power to keep working as the succeeding student council president. Rin feels she isn't cute enough for the fancy dress given to the center and passes on the role to Hanayo, though the others can tell she is bothered about it.

Before they parted ways, Umi told Honoka to think about what they truly want and they'll discuss it afterwards. Erena noticed that µ's was missing some members. The next day, Honoka was still troubled and hasn't made her decision yet.

Following the darker themes of Muse's prior albums, Simulation Theory incorporates lighter influences from science fiction and 1980s pop culture, with extensive use of synthesisers.

Before heading out to practice, Hanayo told Nico that it's alright and that everyone feels really grateful although they don't express it. Honoka then said that they think about a little more. They told her that it's going to be held once again. Also, my stuffed bunny Sally-chan that had always been with me since childhood, sleeping with me on the same bed even till now.

Honoka was greeted by Yukiho and Alisa, who were watching µ's performance. Nico decided to make Hanayo the next club president because they all felt that she's the right person for the job. The site may not work properly if you don't If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit Press J to jump to the feed.