/CA 1.0 DHT11 digital temperature and humidity sensor is a calibrated digital signal output temperature and humidity Composite sensor. LM135, LM135A, LM235, LM235A, LM335, LM335A SNIS160E–MAY 1999–REVISED FEBRUARY 2015 www.ti.com 7 Detailed Description 7.1 Overview Applications for the LM135 include almost any type of temperature sensing over a −55°C to 150°C temperature >> >> /ca 1.0 It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air, and spits out a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed). /Type /XObject ]L��}%�ؘנ��t,(Z ��P Np���x����(�3v�G�y���p�]��ɽ�.����Ƃ��/�ё���7�Rێ&�����P��j.����Qԓ]t(\o����/ul�!�;�Q���~�Tu�E��d,P��8��{��bY�0vt,�]轊{�,��e�Iv����x��xQ�L�,H`��ڙ���;;��!��/!5��zQl�B�qP��x�$�T1��Z>�b���!|�t�*��ㆸ���Ҭ�b�6�q���,���+����"|�&�I���.��Z�h�^���[dA��ޑ>Zk�����މCI�J%E��P@V����{q�w�|�\�- ����+|�I���;�c�){f3j��pW8��c1�t�A�˂ʣ,�Q� ���0c�l��R�����@tHT TR�:0�`؋�"�c2c��C�2H��sKfTq���pt�\��� �?X�m/D���W�\+I�i`w1_��*ݸ�"s��,�4������Ӥ��� f�0 &�9 DHT22 also named as AM2302. 2 LM35 SNIS159H–AUGUST 1999–REVISED DECEMBER 2017 www.ti.com /Height 30 1 0 obj This DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor is a composite sensor which contains a calibrated digital signal output of the temperature and humidity. 1 2 . If you want multiple sensors, each one must have its own data pin! Every sensor of this model is temperature compensatedand  calibrated in accurate calibration chamber and the calibration-coefficient is saved in type of programme in OTP memory, when the sensor is detecting, it will cite coefficient from memory.

endobj /Length 7 0 R 4) << /BitsPerComponent 8 /ColorSpace /DeviceRGB /Title (��) FqŒ���m���{K�h_}}�E�����ѻ0�� h����nF^8l��@'̈ F��k��� �j��hޒ�v���iX�* �V�R�k|�g������pOƌ���?���������>��c����7jΎ In manufacturing and transport the sensors shall be prevented of high concentration of chemical solvents and long exposure times. stream

/Width 258 /Producer (�� Q t 4 . Its technology ensures high reliability and excellent long-term stability. [/Pattern /DeviceRGB] ��|1�2�)l��?��@tg+KF It uses a dedicated number Word module acquisition technology and temperature and humidity sensing technology to ensure that products with high reliability and excellent long-term stability. << The only real downside of this sensor is you can only get new data from it once every 2 seconds, so when using our library, sensor readings can be up to 2 seconds old.Simply connect the first pin on the left to 3-5V power, the second pin to your data input pin and the right most pin to ground. Although it uses a single-wire to send data it is not Dallas One Wire compatible! 7) the end of the datasheet. 3 0 obj /Filter /FlateDecode DHT22 Datasheet : DHT22 output calibrated digital signal. /CreationDate (D:20190112044350Z) DHT11, DHT22 and AM2302 Sensors Created by lady ada Last updated on 2019-01-12 04:43:50 AM UTC 8 . x��[�nE��E\p!�l+) @I� �C�9����o��{^���rUW���df�5;[=SU]���z�uk��o-�y���?����pup��CP \�[���p|��`;;;�[���I�\. 4 0 obj Its fairly simple to use, but requires careful timing to grab data. %PDF-1.4 /AIS false ?���eAK����,ZR�p�pt��Q�%E � ����ӧ�(pzz��ſh���kud/��o���'O����ի���zPy���j������6���k�/R ��h���B���J�!o�K����|kU����_= Datasheet SHT1x www.sensirion.com Version 4.0 – July 2008 4/11 For sensors that have been removed from the original packaging we recommend to stored them in ESD bags made of PE-HD 8. /SM 0.02

A high-performance 8-bit microcontroller is connected. /Creator (�� w k h t m l t o p d f 0 . /SMask /None>> << Small size & low consumption & long transmission distance(20m) enable DHT22to be suited in all kinds of harsh application occasions.Single-row packaged with four pins, making the connection very convenient.The DHT22 is a basic, low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor.

/Subtype /Image Arduino library for DHT11, DHT22, etc Temp & Humidity Sensors /Type /ExtGState 6 0 obj Basic Centigrade Temperature Sensor (2°C to 150°C) Full-Range Centigrade Temperature Sensor Choose R1 = –VS / 50 µA VOUT = 1500 mV at 150°C VOUT = 250 mV at 25°C VOUT = –550 mV at –55°C. endobj /SA true endobj