La cérémonie est retransmise dans le monde entier, pour témoigner de la magie de cet amour. She was in a state of enchantment.”After their initial meeting, Kelly and Rainier began a private correspondence. No hairdryer, makeup lights or iron. Déjà récompensée par plusieurs prix cinématographiques, elle se trouve en 1955 sur la Côte d’Azur pour le tournage du film la Main au Collet.

Elle reflète une époque où tout est pourtant possible comme dans les plus beaux contes de fées.

If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: The Incredible Story of How Olivia de Havilland Introduced Grace Kelly to Prince Rainier of Monaco

Les époux se partagent les tâches et affichent leur amour aux cérémonies officielles. He telephoned Kelly to announce Rainier had invited her to his palace at 4 p.m., Friday afternoon. Les fiançailles et le mariage sont rapidement organisés dans le faste dû au rang du Prince. Despite rumors, they largely succeeded in keeping their developing romance secret until Rainier sailed for America, proposing seven months later during Christmas.Having played a hand in the beginning, de Havilland “was not particularly surprised by the [engagement] news, but I was particularly charmed by it,” she recalled. People is on Community! Le 19 avril 1956, soit un an après leur rencontre, toutes les cours d’Europe et du monde sont conviés à ce qui deviendra le mariage du siècle, entre un prince héritier et la petite fiancée de l’Amérique.
Le 18 septembre 1982, elle est inhumée dans la cathédrale de Monaco auprès des princes souverains après une cérémonie digne de son rang. Get push notifications with news, features and more. Grace Kelly naît en 1929 en Pennsylvanie dans une famille aisée. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. L’histoire d’amour de Grâce Kelly et de Rainier n’est pas un mythe, mais bien une réalité avec ses bonheurs et ses tragédies. You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. From Princess Beatrice to Meghan Markle When two Hollywood icons met on a train, a modern day legend was set in motion Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old À six ans il est marqué par la séparation de ses parents. With two cars waiting downstairs outside The Carlton hotel, Kelly pulled her hair back, arranged it with flowers, put on her one unwrinkled outfit (a thick silk taffeta “Easy To Sew” floral model she’d worn a year earlier for McCall’s Patterns) and of course, finding the elevators without power, rushed down several flights of stairs, to meet Galante and a carload of photographers.A fender-bender with photographers in a following car delayed them and when they eventually arrived at the Palace, De Havilland remembers, “Pierre praised afterward how flawlessly Grace endeavored to observe the protocol required for presentation to the prince.”“I guessed things had gone wonderfully well by Grace’s manner upon returning from her presentation to Rainier,” says de Havilland, who also attended the Friday afternoon cocktail party in Cannes.“When she took her place at the head of the receiving line at the American reception, instead of offering her hand for a handshake, Grace extended her hand as if offering it to be kissed. People.com Grace Kelly en devenant princesse de Monaco renonce à son destin d’actrice pour se concentrer à son rôle sur le rocher auprès du prince, pour lequel elle a quitté son pays et ses rêves d’adolescentes.Le couple a trois enfants, Caroline, Albert et Stéphanie, élevés au Palais dans la tradition monégasque.
Femme moderne et admirée, Grâce redonne un second souffle à l’image de la principauté, tandis que Rainier œuvre pour le changement et la modernité, transformant Monaco en centre financier international. Mais il succombe au charme Grace Kelly, et cherche désespérément à la revoir alors qu’elle retourne aux États-Unis après le festival.Le jour de Noël 1955, les parents Kelly invitent le prince Rainier à Philadelphie et les amoureux se retrouvent enfin. “I was lunching with an American friend at a restaurant in Paris and saw Princess Grace at a table across the room with Princess Caroline, then about 10 years of age.”“When they finished and were leaving, Princess Grace very graciously came to my table to greet me. Kelly retained her link to America by her dual U.S. and Monégasque citizenship. Of course, I rose and curtsied.“