Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. I gave it a 3 star because it I had to learn where to release it during casts which was higher than normal for me.

Êtes-­vous alors sûr d'avoir tous les atouts pour aller chercher les poissons postés loin des cotes ?

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. No need for a glove to protect your fingers, and they allow me to reply throw it out there. Wasn't quite sure about this, but noticed a fellow surf-team member was using one.

Customer Reviews It has initially given me 25-35 more yards of casting distance on my 10' rod. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I bought this to use with my 11 foot med-heavy TICA rod with an Okuma Avenger 65 ABF reel. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. The result was that as I set myself to cast the line often just fell off the cannon as the angle was too shallow to hold it in place.

And use your last barrel swivel to tie on to the end of the mono-filament with a uni knot.To make the actual bait caster slugs I use an 8″ length of 1/5″ PVC pipe for a mold. I put in about a cups worth of bait, give or take a few ounces. I wrapped it around 2-3 times like the video's showed and it still slipped through before letting go. Prospecter à 20 m, 30 m ou 50 m de la plage est à la portée du plus grand nombre.

I now have a nice air cannon bait caster to shoot bait out into the surf. Now, crimp a barrel swivel to the end of the leader.

Non-Destructive Testing Equipment team members conduct testing on hard armor body inserts at a facility on Cannon Air Force Base, N.M., Aug. 4, 2020. KastKing SuperPower Braided Fishing Line - Abrasion Resistant Braided Lines – Incredible Superline – Zero Stretch – Smaller Diameter – A Must-Have! The wind, waves and currents all play a factor in how and where I aim these bait slugs. This allows for a massive amount of pressurized air to be released at once to throw a projectile many hundreds of yards.The design of the cannon also allows the barrel and the air chamber to occupy the same space, and so it is very compact and manageable which makes for an enjoyable shooting experience.To understand how the valve I use in this cannon works, examine the third animation on It is specifically against manufacturer recommendations to use PVC to contain pressurized air.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I used salted mullet for this example.

Luckily, I had PVC pipe left over from making the barrel.

Dr.Fish Lot 2 Fishing Gloves Casting Finger Stall Protector Anti-Slice Saltwater Trolling Surf Fishing Braid Line Anti-Slip Cooftable Woolen Power Pro 31500300300C SSV2 30 Lb 300 Yd Aqua Green, One Size Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. It is always good practice to check with your local law enforcement and/or Fish and Game on laws regarding compressed air bait launchers, If you can own one, where to use it, and/or if it is legal in your geographic location.Thanks for watching!! SYRINX Professional Neoprene Anti-slip Fishing Glove Single-finger Gloves Index Finger Protector - Black

I was getting nice 100 yard+ casts usually casting 20 - 30 yds from the shore line. Easy to use. Il est d'ailleurs tout à fait possible de réaliser de très belles pêches dans ces conditions. Uniwit Professional Thumb + Index Finger Neoprene Glove for Fishing One key item is to have some same sized PVC pipe as the barrel to use as molds. + No Import Fees Deposit & $9.13 Shipping to Germany Shortcomings and concerns for installing the Cast Aid Take the hook for the rig you’ll be putting in the mold. I fitted this to my SPOD rod for carp fishing its ideal and removes the need for a casting glove/finger stall Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.