The rematch between Joshua and Ruiz takes place on Saturday, December 7. Anthony Joshua (22-1) battled Andy Ruiz Jr. (33-1) in the night’s main event, which aired live on DAZN. Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker (2018) – 1.45m. 2 and WBO No. The undercard gets underway at 12 p.m. Highlights - Anthony Joshua vs. Andy Ruiz I [Video] "Ruiz, however, has vowed to stop Joshua again and defend his belts to prove his win in June was no fluke. When is Andy Ruiz vs. Anthony Joshua?
"I can't sit here and say it has nothing to do with me, but the bottom line is, I am not a politician," the British promoter said. "You are going to see me get better every step of the way," the Briton told "One loss can't strip your skin off overnight, when you put your solid foundations in, one chip in the brick can't destroy the whole building. Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz II – 1.6m. Diego Pacheco defeated Selemani Seidi via KO – R1. The undercard gets underway at 12 p.m.

It’s official: Anthony Joshua vs. Andy Ruiz Andy Ruiz Jr. has landed a dream world title shot at Heavyweight king Anthony Joshua on Saturday June 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York, live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK.

ET. Six months after they first met in at Madison Square Garden in New York City, Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz Jr. collide once more on Saturday.After winning 21 of his first 22 bouts by KO, the Briton suffered his first professional defeat in his American debut, as Ruiz shrugged off the tag of 11-1 underdog to drop Joshua four times.Having hit the canvas in the third round, the Mexican recovered to floor Joshua twice in the same frame, before repeating the feat in the seventh.The latter of those punches forced referee Mike Griffin to stop proceedings with 1:27 on the clock, as Ruiz completed one of the biggest shocks in the recent history of the heavyweight division.Widely considered the overwhelming favorite ahead of the fight, Joshua's first loss since turning pro saw him relinquish the WBA, WBO and IBF belts.Those titles will be on the line again in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia, on Saturday afternoon and the Briton is determined to regain them. "Of course I wanted to be there," the 31-year-old said back in November. Re-watch highlights from the stunning heavyweight bout in New York City on June 1.

Ruiz … The event took place on December 7, 2019 at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Al-Turaif, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Anthony Joshua (22-1) battled Andy Ruiz Jr. (33-1) in the night’s main event, which aired live on DAZN. Ruiz won the WBA, IBG, WBO and IBO heavyweight titles. Andy Ruiz vs Anthony Joshua – WBA, WBO, IBO heavyweight championship. ET, with the main event set to start at 4 p.m. ET.The fight takes place in slightly unusual surroundings for heavyweight boxing, as it's staged in the Diriyah Arena in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia.The 16,000-capacity venue has been specifically built for the occasion.The rematch between Joshua and Ruiz will not be available through the usual platforms in the U.S., including pay-per-view channels.The fight will be exclusively broadcast by DAZN, which also carried the first bout between the two as well as several other major fights this year.A one-month subscription to DAZN costs $19.99, while an annual pass—which gives viewers access to all of the platform's live events—comes in at $99.99.The price plan for Canadian viewers is slightly different, costing $20 CAD for the monthly subscription and $150 CAD for the annual plan.The fight will be available via DAZN's website as well as via the DAZN app on Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, iOS, Android, Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Playstation 3.The bookmakers expect Joshua to avenge the defeat he suffered in the first bout against Ruiz.Joshua is 12/1 to win between Round 5 and Round 8, while Ruiz is 22/1 to win in Round 7 and 25/1 to force a stoppage in either of the previous two rounds.Sign-up to our daily newsletter for more articles like this + access to 5 extra articlesSee why nearly a quarter of a million subscribers begin their day with the Starting 5.Andy Ruiz Jr. vs. Anthony Joshua: Date, Time, Live Stream Info for WBA, WBO and IBF Heavyweight Rematch | SportsAndy Ruiz Jr (L) punches Anthony Joshua after their IBF/WBA/WBO heavyweight title fight at Madison Square Garden on June 1 in New York City.
Watch Andy Ruiz Jr. vs. Anthony Joshua full fight video highlights from boxing’s big main event above, courtesy of DAZN.Joshua vs. Ruiz took place June 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Alexander Povetkin … Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko (2017) – 1.5m. 4. "Tyson is at a different stage in his career, he would never understand what I'm going through. 1.

I was ready, I was in a good place.

2. You know I made history in New York and I'll make history again in Saudi Arabia," he was quoted as saying by the BBC last week.Reigning WBC world champion Deontay Wilder certainly believes the 30-year-old has what it takes to defeat Joshua again and told Sky Sports the Mexican will "win easily.

ET, with the main event set to start at 4 p.m. "Meanwhile, Eddie Hearn has defended the choice of fighting in Saudi Arabia, which will become the first Middle East country to stage a heavyweight world title fight.Bringing the bout to Saudi Arabia has attracted criticism from human rights campaigners such as Amnesty International, who have suggested Saudi authorities are simply trying to hide their human rights behind a major sporting event.Hearn, who has previously suggested the decision to stage the fight in Saudi Arabia was to broaden boxing's horizons, hinted politics and sport remained separate. AJ vs Ruiz is said to have broken Sky's boxing pay-per-view record at 1.6m buys Credit: Getty Sky Box Office's most-purchased boxing fights Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz Jr - 1.6m* (2019)