FANTASTIC SERVICE AS USUAL MANY THANX AAA+++++++++ This work of art imitating life depicts the metamorphasis of a true survivor. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Reflections - A Retrospective

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations 31,344

– Mary J. Blige: Gonna Breakthrough Drums – Rexell Hardy Jr.

Geffen.

The London Sessions 2014 My Life (Bonus Track Version) 1994 Strength of a …

The Journey Continues (Act 1) Customer Reviews. 5,406

I like it. I cannot infuse the musical influences of others since my time has been dominated by the powerful sessions found in each healing verse and note of Mrs. Isaacs interpretation through sheer genius.

Blige's quiveringly confessional style (and ghetto-fabulous look, which leaned toward white fur and ice long before Puff Daddy bought his first Rolex) is her selling point.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

4.6 out of 5 stars Mary J. Blige : Album : The Breakthrough Mary J. Blige The Breakthrough Label:.Geffen Format / Edition(s): Album .

League, Raphael Saadiq, Chucky Thompson, Cool & Dre, Ron Fair, and will.i.am.Streaming and by permanent download to your computer and/or deviceVia Google Play Music app on Android v4+, iOS v7+, or by exporting MP3 files to your computer and playing on any MP3 compatible music playerBy purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Get track So glad you found you, Mary She didn't get to be queen of hip-hop soul (a klutzy tag for a genre better described as R&B with an Asbo) by glossing over personal details.Fans have kept faith with her - women especially - since her 1992 debut album, What's the 411?. Those who have experienced a life breakthrough will get the bonus in an allegorical since as opposed to those who are just thrilled with the entertainment and thats okay.

And fans who couldn't get enough of her distress on albums such as My Life - since described by her as "straight-up death" - reckon she has gone off the boil since she chose life.They're not entirely wrong: the only really noteworthy thing she has produced since getting her act together is the single Family Affair, which was four years ago.

I brought is for one song only, but the CD on a whole is enjoyable Geffen.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Get track

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Amazon.com: The Breakthrough: Mary J Blige: Music Seventeen years after Mary J. Bliges breakthrough LP, The first single is the smash hit 'Da MVP'. Jewels In The Crown: All-Star Duets With the Queen Jewels In The Crown: All-Star Duets With the Queen To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

In th…

Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products.