It's a bunch of words which, rather like horrorscopes, can be interpreted how you like.
Not trying to school anyone-conspiracy:-'a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose'--theory:-the analysis of a set of facts in their relation to one another. Who 's music leads your band? Muse have revealed exclusively to MTV News the meaning behind their latest single Uprising. Only the third eye can see that. It pisses me off knowing how small a percentage of the population know whats going on. If people stopped consuming what they don’ t need and preserved life rather than obsessing over what they do or do not have then the fat cats really would have a heart attack. The recent posts have all made good points but why so much aggression? Half you guys arent paying attention, let alone hearing some of the sad truth that's not in your spoon fed media. - "red tape" is a well-known term for excessive bureaucratic regulation (which makes it easy to hide things from us.)

Instead of throwing out your idiotic ideas why don't you just see what the actual band said about the meaning of their song. Regardless of the manipulator. It is meant to wake people and it is telling us exactly what is going to go down to stop them.

Many in our government. WE can create our own life. Fat cats get fatter the poor suffer, when the world wakes up to this the better! It is time for the youth to stand up against this tyranny and that is what this song is all about.

How sad. You leave me so utterly mortified, what's it to you. + Vet2be1973 I agree with you, I just think we have different ways of defining liberal, and there are in fact a couple of different ways that it is used. It is so obvious. Muse have revealed exclusively to mtv News the meaning behind their latest single Uprising. They are the ones that have concentrate all the wealth and until now they controlled our fate by numbing us in several ways for example drugs, consuming etc. Lol jeeesh Look up haarp.

Muse is trying to make the listeners aware of the plight of Joe America.

WE can create our own life. And by the way the average yearly deaths caused by the concept is less than the average yearly peanut allergy deaths. It's about recognizing how sucked in we have all been by the pr machines of the major political parties. You can apply these lyrics to any conspiracy theory you would like.
In typical muse "mystique". Instead of wasting your sophomoric witticisms on the bottom of a f*****g song lyric site, why don't you go all risque and masturbate to the sound of an opening and closing cash register. They are all puppets and you are unfortunately the puppet whos puppet master is a puppet. Jay-Z and Beyonce, Lady Gaga etc. I'm not sure but I think that the Green belts are the rules and the laws we have and I'm positive that "red tape" is bureaucracy (Regulations, paperwork etc). Well I guess that applies to english people aswell. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Matt Bellamy said the lyrics were inspired by the G20 protests, which were in opposition to Bilderberg/Nwo style globalist elites.

Please read and understand what is being said here, drugs, greed, red tape, mind control. We no longer want to be controlled by the people who think "they have a higher power." If you do then your miss taken, its about standing up for what little rights we have left as a people before we are taken over by a police state, its already happening in the uk now, you lot need to wake up and realise it before its to late. Paranoia is in bloom The PR transmissions will resume They’ll try to Push drugs that keep us all dumbed down And hope that We will never see the truth around (So come on) Another promise, another seed, another This is just what I have found. It is talking about our generation actually taking a stand. I have found all of this out and I am still I'm high school. Has that explanation come from Muse themselves, or is it more propaganda by the corporate prostitutes and patsies? I have been searching for the perfect curl cream for most of my 33 year lifespan and I believe I Not to mention they are from the uk they are talking about their government.

You just might be overlooking the age group of those who listen to this group. Which hasn't changed, I might add. I substituted 'cancer' for 'they'. We will be victorious? It's that simple. I interpret this for me to mean many things. However where I was raised, I can tell you america is still not as free as it is claimed to be. No subliminal needed; it's right in your face.

A more credible explanation is that "green belts wrapped around our minds" refers to the color of money -- money being what drives, controls, and dominates the thinking of the vast majority of people.

This is the best thing ever!! In my opinion this song is subliminally teaching us about the illuminati - a secret organisation that want to try rule the world, which many powerful perople know about such as the government, and are believed to brain wash -"interchanging mind control"- people by fitting subliminal messages into songs which are only discovered if you play them backwards, and example of this is 'run the world' by beyonce which talks about the devil and also the illuminati if you play the song backwards.

The fear of death is worth billions to businesses like pharmaceutical companies and the military war machine which they hide from the population through endless red tape.

Unfairness, unrest, unstable, and upset, no longer just in particular regions, or in different frames of time, but world wide and continual. Leggi il testo completo Uprising di Muse tratto dall'album The Resistance.

And I think we al know that musicians fight with there instrument in stead of waepons, a specialy rockers.