„I'd Love You To Want Me“ - Harmonica by HarproliKarin Leitner plays "Titanic" at the Vienna FilmballHouse oft the Rising Sun "Part Two" Harmonica by HarproliLuis Fonsi - Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee (Cover - Marcio Yagui - Sanfona / Acordeon)Nº 023 Titanic harmonica( E ) TAB + CHORDS GUITAR MundharmonikaYellow - River Harmonica by Harproli Here I grew up!TITANIC Theme Song - My Heart Will Go On - Harp / ViolinKarin Leitner - cancion titanic en flauta tranversaTitanic Theme - 'My Heart Will Go On' Guitar ArrangementSilent Night / Stille Nacht (in style of Helene Fischer) by HarproliBlue Bayou - "let's dream" Harmonica by HarproliAll contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only.Chords for Titanic Theme -- Harmonica Harp Tabs by harproli Lieber Roli, Jetzt muss ich Dir wirklich ein grosses Kompliment machen, Du bist einfach grossartig. your own Pins on Pinterest Jump In My Car . Loved it. Barcarole ... and video production. Very funny but extremely good playing and video production. You have raised the bar so high my friend. David. I hope you don't mind but I reposted this video on the Harmonica Academy forum as I thought others must see it. Very professional. Regards. Du bist wirklich ein wahrer Künstler mit Herz und Harmonie. Lueget vo Berg und Tal Happy Birthday YouTube The Lion Sleeps Tonight (2) Silent Night / Stille Nacht Hallelujah R.I.P Leonard Cohen The Sound of Silence What Have They Done to My Song Ma What a Beautiful Noise‬ House oft the Rising Sun II Imagine (new Version) Silent Night - Stille Nacht (Version 3) The Amazing Grace Christmas House Die lustigen Holzhackerleit I'd Love You To Want Me Guten Abend, gut' Nacht Ave Maria - Harp Tabs House of the Rising Sun See You Later Alligator Have You Ever Seen The Rain Drei Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel Weisst Du wieviel Sternlein stehen Orange Blossom Live W.A.Mozart-Eine kleine Nachtmusik Once Upon a Time in the West Orange Blossom Special Folsom Prison Blues Take Me Home Country Roads If Tomorrow Never Comes «Diamante» (Blood Diamonds) - Harmonica Protest Chattanooga Choo Choo Silent Night -- Stille Nacht -- Harmonica (3) River Deep Mountain High The Mighty Quinn (The Eskimo) HARPROLI live on stage (2) HARPROLI live on stage (1) Puttin' on the Ritz Lets Just Kiss And Say Goodbye Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White The Godfather (Der Pate) Tears in Heaven (new version) Dont Cry for Me Argentina If I Were a Rich Man I Want To Break Free Nights In White Satin Those Were The Days Ein Jäger aus Kurpfalz Schlafe mein Prinzchen Leise rieselt der Schnee Halleluja Live-Performance Englishman In New York Nabucco "Va. Pensiero" The Lion Sleeps Tonight La Traviata Brindisi D-Day - In The Army Now Ave Maria Gounod/Bach Non je ne regrette rien Die Forelle / The Trout Sag mir wo die Blumen sind Ich hatte Tränen in den Augen.

Einfach großes Theater !! !Roli you are a legend. You have raised the bar so high my friend. Du hast Charme u. Witz . The Rose . [G D F C Bb Dbm B A E Ab Gbm Fm Eb Db] Chords for Titanic Theme -- Harmonica Harp Tabs by harproli with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Dec 18, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Tim Greene. I hope you don't mind but I reposted this video on the Harmonica Academy forum as I thought others must see it. Wusste eigentlich nie so richtig, was Du so tust. Man fühlt sich direkt in die Szenerie versetzt. Klasse! Regards.Es ist gigantisch, fantastisch. Es ist so schön, wenn man sich auch selbst etwas auf die Schüppe nimmt! Discover (and save!) Chris plays on his Suzuki chromatic Harmonica SCX-64, 16 holes, 64 notes, in the key of C, in several octaves, a version of the Lovesong "The Rose".