He also has some tips and lessons on his web site:The song was played originally on a nylon string acoustic guitar. De Backstreet Boys, Dominic Miller, G M Sumner et Max Martin.

Tab Guitar Pro et PDF. Print and download Shape of My Heart sheet music by Sting arranged for Piano.

Arrangement pour Piano, Vocal, Guitare et Paroles et accords. Rated Save 15% Shape Of My Heart Sting www.InstinctGuitare.com Tablatures réalisées avec le logiciel Guitar Pro 6 1/6 = 84 1 Intro et couplets 6 1 3 4 F m 6 1 2 4 E6 4 1 2 4 Bm 2 4 1 1 1 4

I have gotten good use out of it, but it is not a note for note copy of the long version... also, I made a couple of tweaks so it would lay better on the guitar. Tablature guitare de Shape of my heart - Sting. Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases! A wonderful composition by Sting and his long standing guitar player Dominic Miller. 7 available keys Tablature à télécharger gratuitement. Become a Member Today! Your high-resolution PDF file will be ready to download in One accurate version.
Includes 1 print + interactive copy with lifetime access in our free apps.Shape of My Heart by Sting - Digital Sheet Music published key) Chanson : Shape of My Heart, Artiste : Sting, Type document : Partitions (paroles et accords) $5.79 NOTES; RELATED SONGS; I've loved this song since I first heard it.

Save for Later. +5 B Minor (2 sharps) Formation Accords, Tab, Paroles et Transposition Lecteur Tab Guitar Pro gratuit ! Shape Of My Heart. A wonderful composition by Sting and his long standing guitar player Dominic Miller. +6 C Minor (3 flats) Did you find this review helpful? Shape of my Heart by Sting. Mark as Complete. It's wonderful to play and sounds more complex that it is difficult.There's a great video of him playing the song acoustically with sting on YouTube too, I'll link it to the right...Dominic is a wonderful guitar player and if you have not heard his solo work before then you should check it out. +1 G Minor (2 flats) Obtenez un accès illimité à plus de 200 000 arrangements Obtenez votre 1er mois gratuit Des partitions illimitées avec PASS 1 mois Gratuit Instrumental Solo, and Piano/Chords in F# Minor (transposable). It sounds like it's played with nails but last time we spoke he was "re-learning" to play without nails because he liked the tone better!Dominic used to have the studio across from my mine in Stanley House and he recorded his last album in the studio on the next floor down!Write it out in your own tab if you struggle to get it from the video - just use the I've loved this song since I first heard it. L'offre ultime PASS : 50% de réduction pour un an de partitions en illimité ! F# Minor (Orig.

SKU: MN0064113 Download and Print Shape Of My Heart sheet music for Piano, Chant et Guitare (Mélodie main droite) by Sting from Sheet Music Direct. This was a very useful arrangement for a couple of weddings and some theme music at a coffee shop. Musicnotes Pro -4 D Minor (1 flat) It's wonderful to play and sounds more complex that it is difficult. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal +3 A Minor Hi. Shape Of My Heart Tab by Sting with free online tab player. Download and Print Shape Of My Heart sheet music for Tablature pour Guitare solo by Sting from Sheet Music Direct. But that's not the shape of my heart That's not the shape Shape of my heart G Ah my heart, ah H And if I told her that I loved you You'd maybe think there's something wrong I'm not a man of too many faces The mask I wear is one I But those who speak know nothing And find out to their cost Like those who curse their luck in too many places Partition Shape Of My Heart Pdf.

Did you find this review helpful?

-2 E Minor (1 sharp)