Sometimes Ana goes by various nicknames including Anamaria Fernandez, Ana V Machado, Ana Maria Fernandez, Ana M Rivera and Ana M Machado. Between advising, supporting, and looking out for her students, she adds more life and passion to the university each year.

“It makes students acknowledge their worth. If you were to ask her coworkers and students, most could offer an example of how she went above and beyond to show she cares, whether it’s just checking-in or going out of her way to offer students a safe space.After Fernandez enthusiastically praised her students and their dedication, she offered advice for those worried about the already unpredictable 2020 fall semester, “Take it one day at a time. For work these days, Ana is an Attendance at Columbus High School. Ms. Fernandez works in Chicago, IL and specializes in Pediatrics. Ana Maria Fernandez Vice President of Human Resources - Latin America Operating Group at Bureau Veritas. “It involves tutoring, but it’s not through other students, it’s actually through the TA’s that teach the course. Use your mask. Ana-Maria Fernandez is a student service coordinator for CASE. Sometimes when I talk, sometimes because of my accent the message gets a little confused, but I’m very passionate about my work.”The contribution Fernandez makes to the MU community is difficult to quantify. Ana María Fernández Militino is a Spanish spatial statistician. Nemesia was born on December 19 1868, in Matanzas, Cuba. She is an actress, known for After seeing her students make it through the COVID-19 campus closure, she knew they could survive any obstacle put in their way.“These students, overcoming last semester — having to go back home and finishing up strong, that’s a lot of resilience,” Fernandez stated. I believe she really cares for everybody that she mentors and looks over.

It’s hard to do, especially with all the people that she knows and sees, but I think that’s what really makes a difference.”Fernandez’s compassion for others stems from the fact that she sees her students as people who are worthy of support. Even over a Zoom call, it’s easy to see how much Ana-Maria Fernandez cares about those around her.Her dedication to helping other people isn’t just about fulfilling the requirements of her job, instead it stems from a genuine interest in others.

As the advisor for the KC Scholar students and the coordinator of Math at CASE, Fernandez has the opportunity to impact a wide reach of students. This helped me pass my business statistics class.”Despite the impact that she has on students, she remains humble and driven to provide them with the tools they need.“I have the honor and opportunity to work with these students,” Fernandez explained. That has helped a lot of students because math is something that some students are very challenged by and there’s anxiety in that, but by attending the program — it’s another way of connecting to their instructor on a more relaxed one-on-one basis.”Chen pointed out Fernandez’s role in helping her find support for her business statistics class and explained how Fernandez was prepared to try more than one course of action.“Since she was a part of CASE, she knew about Mizzou tutoring,” Chen stated. When she noticed a problem with how math tutoring was provided for her scholars, she stepped in and started the Math at CASE program.“Math at CASE is a free tutoring program for all the students who are served under the CASE office, they go for an hour weekly,” Fernandez said.