Whether your Instagram posts show you teaching your child about the periodic table of elements or how they accidentally ate a cotton ball, you’re killing it.

I want to try new things.

On occasion, we also use cookies to collect information from our toddlers, but that’s a totally different thing. BuzzFeed Staff.

My 4-year old daughter is only in preschool, but we’ve already gotten weekly homework-like activities emailed to us that just make me feel like shit if I don’t force my kid to partake in them. But we found the conversation was deeper than just a show being bad or good.

What's so bad about cringing or, okay, if you hate the word so much, recoiling way? This was followed by music (7k mentions) and pop culture characters (6k mentions). Español All Rights Reserved. As a mom in her mid-thirties, I failed miserably. Mariah Carey has dug into her vault for her upcoming compilation and these are ten rarities that should be included on it.Mariah Carey is a living legend with an impressive back catalogue. Okay, I get it, you might hate reading books, but did you wonder that it's perhaps because you've been reading the worst books? being generated left and right with photos of sumo wrestlers and messages like “OMG gaining 40 pounds as we speak!” Folks have been complaining about putting on weight, the “ten push-ups” challenge is all up in my digital space, and people are joking about binge eating like it’s cute.Well, I’m going to say it. Unless you’ve been living under a social media rock, you’ve also seen the silly challenges circulating around Facebook. You can’t possibly hate all of them.I am partially with this person. Since the , you don’t get to publicly shit all over the older people in our country as if they see themselves as adorably expendable. Other topics that were unique to the Reddit list included change not being good (19k mentions), and other people’s unsolicited opinions (15k mentions). Wholeheartedly.I suggest you don’t get involved in this argument. No thank you!OK now hold up. for over a decade. "Should I leave him?" No it doesn't.

Consumers talked about how some shows have become outdated.

No, I'm not wearing makeup to impress someone, no I'm not fake for wearing makeup, and yes I look the same while I wear makeup to when I'm not wearing makeup at all. Because come on. First, we used Consumer Research to look at trending topics across all our online data sources.In the last six months, debates about characters in pop culture hit 63k mentions. That person is our president. Sound the alarm! Unpopular opinions circa Tumblr 2012 coming right up: NEXT.Yeah, I’m going to have to disagree with this one. That and I cant stop talking like saminations trapper for hours after i … Avant un passage de 6 mois en Suède ou la cannelle est reine, j’avais la nausée rien qu’a évoquer son nom. But it deserves to be on here just like everything else. This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator. Fitness professionals have waited a long time to have their studios back up and running — make sure you know what's going on before charging the front desk. If you’re going to fight for the rights of animals, you must also be advocating for the human beings who are being oppressed in our world.This one feels a bit trivial considering the rest of my list. The Unpopular Opinion Quiz. Wearing makeup, watching makeup tutorials, and just anything makeup related is super fun. And I have no plans on figuring it out because I’m too tired.Alright, there you have it. 7.5k mentions complained about BTS’ “Army” of fans because of this.Books were also up there as things that riled users (44k mentions) as people aired their complaints about some of the bestsellers of the century.Other notable gripes from the last six months were:Having found out about general popular opinions, we wondered if different opinions were shared on different platforms. And for goodness sake, stop calling COVID-19 the “Chinese Virus” and committing racial violence against innocent familieshe publicly scolded a Black female PBS reporter for holding him accountable to his own fucking wordshe shared his lofty dreams of opening our country back up by Easter despite countless warnings from legitimate health officials, I just about flipped every table in my house. This conversation was driven by quite a few different characters, but perhaps most controversial was the debate over the best incarnation of the Doctor in Doctor Who.TV shows were also in the spotlight (55k) in the last six months. Meanwhile, 7k mentions focused on sports (Liverpool F.C was a key topic in this conversation). Trapper - c tier - basically an m1 killer who i dont have the luck nor map sense to utilize to full ability.