Lovely food, good variety of drinks, lively atmosphere :)Well priced good French food , pleasant staff . The food is fine, presentation is also nice. Had the Italian Burger which was delicious and the deserts were amazing! So, the food was okay, but I cannot recommend this restaurant unless you are a (native) French speaking person. Book a table. This bar is ranked 4.1 within the Google grading system. 4.5 out of 5 stars.

2,729 people like this. Assortiment pour 2 personnes composé de fromage, charcuterie, pâté, saumon et foie gras, variable selon la saison. And they succeeded because within 5 minutes after ordering, the next part of the ordering already was on our table. Le Cozy, Plaisir Picture: Le Cosy - Check out Tripadvisor members' 826 candid photos and videos.
2,780 people follow this. CS DE EL ES FR IT JA NL RU ZH. That was a pitty. cs; de; el; es; fr; it; ja; nl; ru; zh; Menus; Photos; Reviews; Press; Our restaurants; Map and Contact; Book a table . Ignore other places, discover the French and Spanish menu at this bar. But despite the fact that we tried to talk in French and sometimes need to switch to English it was difficult to communicate since the people server aren't able to talk a few sentences in English (and also didn't wanted to). Booking . One of them is Le Cozy, a restaurant near the station of Plaisir. or. About See All. Not Now. And we are English either (we are Dutch). You will certainly appreciate the pretty ambiance and fine decor. FONDU DE CAMENBERT et sa charcuterie "maison MAS" 190 Avenue du 19 Mars 1962, Plaisir, Île-de-France, France As we were as tourists in the area of Plaisir, we visited various restaurants in the neighborhood. Forgot account?

Food was delicious and staff really friendly....so you might wonder I don't place 5 stars? French Restaurant in Plaisir. 190 avenue du 19 mars 1962 (4,936.81 mi) Plaisir 78370 . I can not really tell you: food was really good but I missed some ingredients... We followed thw suggestion from thw waiter for the starters, but then I saw more interesting ones afterwards... Decoration was nice,...Service was very good and followed the main with a really could dessert (aved 3 etages framboises) if your French is worse than mine I should explain this was a desert made up of four almond type biscuits fresh raspberries and some cream plus coulis...Great food, great service, when in Plaisir, that is the place we go every night. Le Cozy, #5 among Plaisir restaurants: 943 reviews by visitors and 20 detailed photos. PARFAIT D'AVOCATS AUX GAMBAS CROUSTILLANTES " MAISON" Spectacular service is something that people highlight in their reviews. Le Cozy Restaurant - Holidays & weekends in Plaisir. Modern decor and unusually for France the tables were well spaced - no need to listen to your neighbours' conversations .

It was also a pitty to see that, and I think because we ate quite early (19:00) , they wanted the table to be free again at 20:30. The restaurant's got 4.1 from Google and 4.6 from Facebook. This place provides meals for 18-23 €. Discover our menu. Reserve a table at Le Cozy, Plaisir on Tripadvisor: See 408 unbiased reviews of Le Cozy, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 30 restaurants in Plaisir. 8.7 Being at The staff is creative that's what makes this spot so good. Le Cozy Plaisir. Get Directions +33 1 34 81 23 09. Find on the map and call to book a table. Great little resteraunt and fantastic staff!Had a lovely - and well deserved meal at Le Cosy following a 200 mile cycle from London.

Closed Now. Menu was compact but with enough choice and a vegetarian option in the form or a lasagne with veg from the market. See more of Le Cozy Plaisir on Facebook. Menus . This restaurant just opposite the station at Plaisir Grignon was an excellent find . Tasty and...Had a lovely meal here with friends. Virtual tour. And I have enough vocabulaire for French but just not good enough for this restaurant.Superb.well situated next to Plasair-Grignon rail station.Good restaurant,reasonably priced.Good friendly reception.Recommended. It sure looks fine on the outside aswell on the inside.

Plenty...This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor.PARFAIT D'AVOCATS AUX GAMBAS CROUSTILLANTES " MAISON"Get quick answers from Le Cozy staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Recommended by a nearby hotel and Tripadvisor I popped in to recharge after a few hours in a car and plane.

French cuisine.

4.5. Le Cozy: Great food, and great staff - See 408 traveller reviews, 100 candid photos, and great deals for Plaisir, France, at Tripadvisor. Menus; Photos; Virtual tour; Reviews; Press; Our restaurants; Map and Contact; en.
On the menu, there are enough choices to make, also for vegetarian people like my daughter. Create New Account.

2,310 check-ins. Community See All. Carte et menus du restaurant, cuisine et spécialités - Le Cozy - PLAISIR... Plateau apéro. Log In.