Enjoy a higher quality games and watching experience. Runs on Android 9.0, X96 Mini Smart TV Box is featured with AMLOGIC S905W Quad-core, 2GB RAM+16GB ROM and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, supports 100M Ethernet LAN. I want expecting it to be able to download popcorn time but this little thing is basically like a mini computer. Video works but the mic doesn’t.

【Easy to Use & 12-month Warranty】Just plug in the power supply, connect the android box HDMI cable and Wi-Fi/Ethernet, you can watch whatever you like with this android tv box.

Runs on Android 7.1, X96 Mini Smart Tv Box is featured with AMLOGIC S905W Quad-core Cortex-A53,2GB RAM+16GB ROM and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi, supports 100M Ethernet LAN.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews You can do so much with this thing.

Their box is also quite adaptable to the accessories that are locally made and can be attached to the box for the better use.Look forward to the read the user manual that arrives with the package so that you can make the best use of the box. Furthermore, it moves out into reality the fantasy of VP9 hardware decoding alongside the H.265. It is totally useless to me now and even though I reset it, it still has the same problem. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.

Controls with the remote is a little bit tough but with time it gets better. The company looks forward to the retention of the clients, and that is why ready to provide lifetime support to them.

And all support wireless keyboard and mouse. The TV box has the measurement of 90*90*20 mm; the small size helps in saving the space and is quite easy to carry. So you can connect your USB device directly to it.Hi!

Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content.Full content visible, double tap to read brief content.

Very compact size and very useful. There is no soundtrack when playing MP4 files via the USB port, although there is sound when playing AVI or MKV files. Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. The box can also be used for various chat options like Skype video calls, Facebook calls, Twitter, MSN, etc.

You mentioned that the manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty and a lifetime of support, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how/who to contact.

Please try your search again later. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping chargesWe work hard to protect your security and privacy.

RS Web Solutions is dedicated to providing you the best tutorials, reviews, and recommendations on all technology & open source web-related topics.

Smart TV BOX User Manual X96 TV BOX 02 Router USB-2 USB-1 SD/MMC Adaptor cable IR Receiver Spdif Coaxial cable Television HDMI cable AV cable Amplifier Home Theater Speaker 5.1 Channel 5.1 Email Move to “Media center” icon,you can play all your prefer media here. I’m trying to set up Netflix on my X96 TV box but a keeps coming up saying it can’t connect to Netflix server.

You lose audio daily unless you’ve been to school on how this works it’s useless. I’m thinking of dropping it in the bin.Do you have a slow internet connection? There can be a couple of reasons why you might be willing to do so. Or, you can contact the support team from where you have purchased the product. --64Bit-- It is quad-Core 64bit CPU, not 64bit android operation system.--This remote control use 2 x AAA size batteries( The package does not contain batteries).--X96 Mini tv box has no Bluetooth module, so it doesn't support Bluetooth. How can I change from search voice to text in Youtube App?I plugged in a USB thumb-drive with files of different formats.Do I need to download anything to support these file formats? Android TV Box 10.0 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Set Top Box Smart TV Box RK3318 USB 3.0 1080P Ultra HD 4K HDR Dual Band WiFi 2.4GHz 5.8GHz BT 4.1 Streaming Media Player with Mini Wireless Backlit Keyboard

X96 Mini Android TV Box 2GB RAM 16GB ROM, Support 3D/4K HD HDR H.265 Android Box Roku Ultra | Streaming Media Player 4K/HD/HDR with Premium JBL Headphones 2019 3,899/-Buy X96 Mini Smart TV BOX with Mini Wireless Keyboard and get amazing discount of Rs. 【RELIABLE CHIP】 - X96 Mini Android TV BOX is powered by the Amlogic S905W Quad-core Cortex A53 CPU, Mali-450MP GPU. The X96 Mini Android TV Box is a low-cost product that offers superb performance and features at such an attractive price. 【3D 4K UHD H.265 TV Box】 - Built-in 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and supports 100M Ethernet LAN, our smart Android Tv Box offers more stable internet signal to enjoy higher speed for website, video and games. PC Flash Firmware comes with the excellent processor BTW X96 Mini 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM TV Box .

There was a problem completing your request.

X96 Mini TV Box Descriptions.