A thousand pieces on the floor

Fiche artiste; Paroles; Traduction ; paroles Marina Kaye - Mirror Mirror lyrics.

Release the demons inside of me

Original songwriter : Robin Grubert, Stefan Skarbek, Marina Kaye License courtesy of : Universal Music Publishing UK This title is a cover of Mirror Mirror as made famous by Marina Kaye

I might be restless, I could be wild.

11,349 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

In 2012, she opened for the French m…

Mirror, mirror on the wall I'm falling to the other side A thousand pieces on the floor So I can chase the fireflies I face the pain, it's beautiful I don't have to run anymore I don't have to run anymore Catch me now, I'm a runaway I'll be who I'm meant to be I'm invisible, now I can see I'll be who I'm meant to be I'll be who I'm meant to be

Writer(s): Stefan Skarbek, Robin Grubert, Marina Dalmas The Lyrics for Mirror Mirror by Marina Kaye have been translated into 5 languages. I'm falling to the other side

I might be torn inside 6 Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Marina Kaye - Mirror Mirror lyrics. A thousand pieces on the floor

I don't have to run anymore Mirror Mirror lyrics performed by Marina Kaye: I hold it in, to turn in up And to guess definitely But tears come fall, like diamond ring Nothing's gonna be the same And to guess definitely Writer(s): Stefan Skarbek, Robin Grubert, Marina Dalmas Nothing's gonna be the same

Mirror, mirror on the wall

Release the demons inside of me I'm falling to the other side

Auf Facebook teilen Facebook Songtext twittern Twitter Whatsapp.

I face the pain, it's beautiful I could be cold, but I'm burning for a new life I don't have to run anymore She sang "Rolling in the Deep" and "Set Fire to the Rain" from Adele and "Firework" from Katy Perry. To turn it up. Marina Dalmas better known as Marina Kaye (born 9 February 1998 in Marseille, France) is a French singer, songwriter and composer.

Do you know any background info about this track? Marina Dalmas better known as Marina Kaye (born 9 February 1998 in Marseille, France) is a French singer, songwriter and composer.

Enjoyed everywhereThe Lyrics for Mirror Mirror by Marina Kaye have been translated into 5 languagesI hold it in, to turn it up Most famous for the hit "Homeless", she has released the EP Homeless in 2014 and the album Fearless in 2015. Marina Kaye Mirror Mirror Lyrics.

Mirror Mirror I hold it in.

I might be torn inside 4 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Nothing's gonna be the same .