with Photobook, Photocard, Official Folded Poster(V ver. 10/10, will purchase again!

Hello, I am BTS’ V. While ‘Love Yourself’ is the title of the album, to me it also encompassed what RapMon-hyung said during the award speech at the Billboard Music Awards. I'm so happy that i got the 'L' version and the photobook is beautiful as expected.

It also hit a peak of #8 in the UK and #6 on the Australian charts, a career-best for BTS.The album is BTS’s first #1 album and the first #1 album by a Korean act in Billboard 200 history, also becoming the best selling foreign language album of 2018 in the USA.

I can't wait to buy more BTS albums in the future!

I was a bit nervous about choosing the random version, but I got the L version and I am so happy with it. The member artists of BTS have given back to society and have made donations to local communities. it came as expected. Three massive holes and extremely creased; very disappointing. The album is also #1 on World Albums, #2 on Independent Albums, #14 on Top Album Sales, and #41 on Canadian Albums.The album is now available across all music platforms including iTunes, Apple Music and Spotify.

" I’ve learned to look back and appreciate my times of trial, as they are also what made me. " Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. amazing, I'm so proud of bts. The ninth Japanese single and second single in the series.

Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 23, 2020Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 4, 2018

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It came later then i expected by since i was in holiday i didnt mind becuase i was able to get it while im here. 115-page photobook and one random photocard) BTS Mini Album Vol.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 28, 2017 Only 11 left in stock - order soon. My heart is so full & happy right now!

On behalf of them, their fans have done the same thing in every corner of the world. I would highly recommend this album, I absolutely love it! I am very happy with my purchase!

I'm listening right now and to hear such great vocals and unexpected beat drops makes me happy. the poster was folded well but when i unfolded it there were a few holes but it still looks presentable and the photo book was in perfect condition I got my album today!

BTS and its label entered into a partnership officially with the Korean Committee for UNICEF affiliated with the United Nations on November 1, 2017, in an attempt to sponsor a campaign at ensuring children and teens in the world lead safe and healthy lives without the fear of violence.BTS and their fans around the world have so far made tireless efforts to shed light on a dark topic.

Came with a few little goodies which is an awesome part of Kpop albums and was completely worth the wait!

V was born Kim Tae-hyung on December 30, 1995 in Daegu, South Korea, and grew up in Geochang County. I received the "O" version of the album, and a beautiful photo card of my precious Kim Taehyung. Love! I'm wondering if anyone else didn't get a poster?? The album itself was completely fine, but the poster was absolutely destroyed. BTS 1st Mini Album [O!RUL8,2?] As for the notes, I will have to look for translations on Twitter later.

Meanwhile in Japan, starting on November 24, 2017 with "MIC Drop (Japanese Ver.)" BTS V - 'Intro: Singularity' [Han|Rom|Eng lyrics] - YouTube My BTS CD for “Love Yourself: Her” arrived in pristine condition with no issues! Love Yourself: 起承轉結 is an ongoing project by BTS (Bangtan Sonyeondan, 방탄소년단) that will last through the rest of 2017 to 2018. Bangtan Boys BTS - Love Yourself 承 [Her] Unfolded Official Poster (O Version) BTS LOVE YOURSELF 承 [Her] [O Ver.]

Because love is complex and we always have some dark sides and the sad sides. Just finished listening to it for the first time through!

)BTS (방탄소년단) LOVE YOURSELF 結 Answer 'Epiphany' Comeback TrailerBTS (防弾少年団) 'MIC Drop -Japanese ver.-' (Short ver.) And the poster is SO BEAUTIFUL, they are all KINGS!!! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I am writing this review a week later after watching BTS on the Ellen Show.