Hammam has She's The First tagged in her Instagram bio, which is an organization that helps girls and women worldwide get access to education that they may not have otherwise had. Her nationality is Dutch. Imaan Hammam is one of the Dutch models who has been bringing storm in the industry since she arrived. I’m Muslim, and I’m superproud of my heritage and of my roots. She was born in Amsterdam, The Netherlands to an Egyptian father and a Moroccan mother. Imaan Hammam, Dua Lipa enjoy summer vacation as lockdown restrictions ease Moroccan-Egyptian-Dutch model Imaan Hammam is currently holidaying in Saint Tropez. Hammam is signed with DNA Model Management in New York, Hammam was first discovered in Amsterdam's Central Station by an agent from CODE Management in 2010.She has appeared in editorials for American, French, Italian, British, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and German Hammam has walked the runways for nearly every top brand including In April 2016, Hammam won Couturesque Magazine's Model of the Year competition,For the H&M collaboration with Erdem, she's one of the collection's ambassadors.Hammam ranks on models.com's "Industry Icons" and "Top Sexiest Models" lists.“I’m half Moroccan, half Egyptian, and I was born in Amsterdam. Her ethnicity is of Moroccan and Egyptian descent. Imaan Hammam (born 5 October 1996) is a Dutch model of Moroccan and Egyptian descent. 953.9k Followers, 2,438 Following, 1,284 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Imaan Hammam (@imaanhammam) Her ethnicity is of Moroccan and Egyptian descent. Victoria's Secret Wiki is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. We will highlight 27 Imaan Hammam facts such as her age, birthday, height, ethnicity, family and more. and ranks on models.com's "Industry Icons" and "Top Sexiest Models" lists She was first discovered in Amsterdam's Central Station by an agent from CODE Management in 2010. She has a sister, Aicha Hammam. Imaan Hammam was born in Amsterdam, The Netherlands to an Egyptianfather and a Moroccanmother. 14.3k Followers, 424 Following, 18 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Aich (@aichahammam) Her nationality is Dutch. In addition to her ethnicity, she also considers herself a woman of the black race, rather than Middle Eastern due to the fact her heritage is in Africa not Asia. She has worked with some of the top fashion brands, from Versace, Tom Ford, Dior, Burberry and many more. I had Surprisingly, Imaan rose to fame in a concise time. I want to be a role model for young girls who are struggling with racism or struggling with their looks or with their skin color. In addition to her ethnicity, she also considers herself a woman of the black race, rather than Middle Eastern due to the fact her heritage is in Africa not Asia. She has a … As of 2020, she has appeared on the cover of the American edition of Vogue four times. Her ethnicity is of Moroccan and Egyptian descent. Her nationality is Dutch. Imaan Hammam is 23 year old Dutch Model who is of Egyptian and Moroccan descent. In 2013, her agency sent her to Paris with VIVA Model Management and she was given the special honor to open the Givenchy show as an exclusive. Get a quick biography on this popular model. The 5 feet 10 inches tall model Imaan Hammam Hammam has signed to DNA Model Management, VIVA Model Management, Why Not Model Management, and more. She has a sister, Aicha Hammam.