I provide concierge and personal assistant services that adapt to each client's needs and expectations. I have worked with high profile clients in Europe and Dallas.

A family PA will work in a domestic environment, providing household support to a couple, individual or a family.

Thank you again Amanda.

I have a clean background, and an excellent driving record. I have over 7 years of providing sincere and genuine companion care while assisting them in their daily activities so they feel more in command of their health while at home. I really enjoy children of every age because they are experiencing and learning so much at each stage of development. Allowing this will create a device_tracker entity for that device which can be used in automations and conditions. I have great experience working with the elderly that have suffered from strokes, Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson, as well as hospice care. I have designed events, from intimate formal affairs, up to ones with hundreds of participants, and have fund raised thousands of dollars for organizations. It seems like detail but I believe that's what it takes to make the client happy, but in general I work independently and I'm very reliable and trustworthy.

Amanda arrived and took care of these tasks flawlessly; in addition she selflessly volunteered to complete various household tasks to make our transition from the hospital to our normal routine much easier. The specific responsibilities will vary from one employer to another. I can be your nanny, babysitter, personal assistant, coach, personal trainer, meal chef, housekeeper, pet sitter, chauffeur, party server, home decorator, pretty much anything, you name it and I most likely have had experience in it. Please also feel free to look at my other profiles for personal assistant and nanny. It brings me joy to know that I am helping another person have a better quality life. I have an innate curiosity and enthusiasm that makes it a joy to connect with kids, but I also try to be sensitive to the personality, needs, and experiences of each individual child. Home Assistant comes with support for a few different alarm panels. I am a self-starter, organized, and can multi-task.

The information contained in member profiles, job posts and applications are supplied by care providers and care seekers themselves and is not information generated or verified by Care.com. I honestly enjoy helping others, and would love the opportunity to help to take care of your loved one for you!I have been housekeeping for over 18 years. ... A picture that you can use to easily identify the person or device. Higher level care skills for stroke survivors, Parkinson's, PSP, ALS/Lou Gehrig, para and quadriplegic. First and foremost I'm a Christian. For actual Finally, Amanda's good cheer and attentive personality eased the first days of my wife's stay at home.

I am a natural caretaker; adaptable, flexible, and have the ability to multitask.

Care.com is the world's largest online destination for care. I conduct myself with professional etiquette and respect the privacy of my clients and their family. It goes without saying that I scrub bathrooms and kitchens, mop floors, dust (furniture, baseboards, chandeliers, etc. Personal care aides (PCAs) are not licensed and have varying levels of experience and training. I gift wrap and can do center pieces.Hi! I can gladly give Amanda my strongest recommendation for future in home care employment. During the setup of Home Assistant Companion on your mobile device, the app will ask for permission to allow the device’s location to be provided to Home Assistant. My skills: highly organized, excellent communication skills, party and event planning, travel arrangements, errands, and general household management.