When I'm not at work, I'm either traveling around the globe, or at home in Paris sharing my stories & travel guides on this blog. Let’s first look at the file size requirements on Facebook and Instagram, and then move onto image optimization for your own website. This is actually the biggest deal when it comes to what looks like a high quality image. With that said, there are 6 dimensions to consider when exporting for Instagram. For those of you using Photoshop for your images, and exporting directly from Photoshop, we’ll go through the best way to export pictures for Instagram. Adding one is entirely up to your personal taste, it doesn’t affect image quality.Select if you want to open your image in any program after it’s done exporting. Saving the Image from Photoshop; Facebook Best Export Settings; Sharing from the Facebook Mobile App; Instagram Best Export Settings; Best Export Settings for Websites; If you want to have even more details about correctly exporting your images from Photoshop, we recommend you to check these videos available at the end of the article. if you want to see my instagram, please visit me on @rafi_45You’re welcome Rafi!

As a business, their aim is to reduce the file size on their servers so that they can Understandable? They'll most definitely love you for it, 100% guarantee.My dream is to become a full-time travel blogger. Sharpening. But for now, I work as a project manager in a major company.

Access my personal library of photo guides & photoshop actions. Export Pictures in Photoshop. Naturally, this massive user base attracted the pro photography crowd, who funnel their massive images polished in Lightroom or Photoshop through their iPhones and over to Instagram  – which, of course, is a perversion of the app's original intent.Instagram set out to be a mobile photography sharing platform, so it makes sense that it falls apart when crunching down those massive DSLR exports. So have you ever wondered why your photos don’t look as good after you upload them to Instagram? No, it's not your imagination: Instagram's upload tool can turn your gorgeous photos into grainy, desaturated, pixelated mush.Instagram has become the dominant photo sharing platform on the face of the earth. Sure. Enjoy your time on the site!thank you for the trick. Irrelevant for us in that case.A lot of photographers will tell you to put 72 pixels per inch, but the truth is: There are ways to sharpen your images in both Lightroom and Photoshop, that you can learn about here: « How to Sharpen Your Images »Metadata isn’t carried over to Instagram; doesn’t affect image quality either.The eternal debate on Watermarks. Doesn’t affect image quality.Here are all the settings you should use to export pictures for Instagram in Lightroom.In Lightroom, you can create an Export Preset: you’re basically saving your Now whenever you want to export one or several images, just select the images you want to export, then right click and go down to « export », then choose your export preset, « Instagram » in my case.For those of you using Photoshop for your images, and exporting Go to « File » « Export » « Save for Web (Legacy)… » This will open the Save for Web dialog box.Go down to image size, and input the correct size for your image: input 1080 in « That’s it, you’re done, you can now click on « Save… » and it will export pictures in the If you want to learn more about photography or Instagram, simply click on the button below to access for Enjoyed this guide? The best export settings for Instagram in Lightroom. To avoid the algorithm, the trick is to export your photography in Lightroom or Photoshop at particular settings that reduce visual information and file size. Certain images with easy-to-render elements might not need these best practices.

Best Instagram Export Settings. However, other images – those with Digital strategist, writer, and image maker based in Manhattan working with clients in the tech and entertainment industry. And finally what export settings to use in Photoshop for the best results. The science goes much, much deeper than that – When you export your image in Lightroom or Photoshop, there are a few different color spaces available. Upload high-quality photos using the best Instagram export settings for Lightroom and Photoshop. But, only the right Lightroom export settings for Instagram … But just in case you want to switch things up, I’m also going to tell you how to perfectly export your landscape and square crops images for Instagram, in both Lightroom and Photoshop.Note: the information below can be used to export pictures from basically any other image editing app/softwareTo export pictures in Lightroom, simply select a photo in the Library Module and click on « This is where your image will end up. However, browsers and image sharing applications like Instagram Now, the slight color difference you might see between your laptop screen and phone screen has more to do with color calibration than color space on export– and that's not something you can realistically fix. You have some very nice photos, I really enjoyed watching your work Just enter your email address below to get access!Then you’re in luck, because in this article you’ll learn exactly how to do it, in both Lightroom and Photoshop.As you might know if you’ve read my previous article on « On Instagram, your images will be displayed according to their ratio:If you’re serious about growing your Instagram, you should use the 4:5 crop. Facebook Go to « File » « Export » « Save for Web (Legacy)… » This will open the Save for Web dialog box. While the reduction algorithm that Instagram uses is propriety, photographers have managed to reverse-engineer the ideal Lightroom and Photoshop export settings for Instagram. really love it. More than 80% of the people use Lightroom to edit and upload an image to Instagram. Choose a folder to your liking, as this step doesn’t affect image quality.Input how you want to rename your file, completely up to you; doesn’t affect image quality either.Settings for exporting a video file.

If you're looking for a camera that delivers Lightroom quality JPGs and transfers wirelessly to your phone, Let us know how these tips worked for you.