Translator Fails 643,138 views The milestone was shared Monday by the popular music-statistics Twitter account “Thank u all so much for listening and caring at all let alone this much,” Grande posted on Chart Data said Grande passed Rihanna to move into the top spot. "I can’t wait to give u new things to listen to 🤍," she told fans.Instead of ending her post there, Grande gave Rihanna a shout out too. "Now can Rihanna pls drop her album so she can rightfully snatch this back and fill my ears again please or ...," she wrote. ), nach Staaten getrennt in chronologischer Reihenfolge, geordnet sowie nach den Tonträgern selbst in alphabetischer Reihenfolge, getrennt nach Medium (Alben, Singles usw. “Now can rihanna pls drop her album so she can rightfully snatch this back and fill my ears again please,” Grande wrote in her Instagram caption. "Holy sh*t thank u all so much for listening and caring at all let alone this much," Grande captioned her post. The Chainsmokers & Ariana Grande - Don't Let Me Down / Sometimes Mashup (Ft. Daya) - Duration: 4:26. chrispy_mashups 10,144 views.

Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey - Don’t Call Me Angel (Charlie’s Angels) Song ... Vocal Coach Reaction to Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry ... Ariana Grande - Let Me … Ariana Grande has a lot of famous friends who are performers like her, so competing against them is unavoidable. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Google Translate Sings: "No Tears Left to Cry" by Ariana Grande (PARODY) YouTube Google Translate Sings: "I Don't Care" by Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - Duration: 4:04. Ariana Grande - no tears left to cry (Letra e música para ouvir) - Right now, I'm in a state of mind / I wanna be in, like, all the time / Ain't got no tears left to cry / So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up / I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up 4:26. Ariana Grande celebrated overtaking Rihanna as the most-streamed female artist on Spotify, but she also wished that Rihanna would release her … Ariana Grande continues to hit a high note with a whole lot of fans. Ariana Grande continues to hit a high note with a whole lot of fans.

Of course, Grande couldn't celebrate the achievement without teasing more music in the future. Ariana Grande at the Billboard Women In Music ceremony in December 2018 in New York City. Diese Diskografie ist eine Übersicht über die musikalischen Werke der US-amerikanischen Pop sängerin Ariana Grande.Den Quellenangaben zufolge verkaufte sie in ihrer Karriere bisher mehr als 94,4 Millionen Tonträger, wovon sie alleine in Deutschland bis heute über 2,5 Millionen Tonträger verkaufte.

Grande shared the accomplishment on Instagram with a screenshot of @ChartData announcing the feat on Twitter.

Let me tell you, Ariana Grande's reaction to beating Rihanna's streaming record is priceless because she looks up to her so much. ), wieder. Good conversation got me holding my breath And I don't normally say this but goddamn, you're the best, best, best And if it feels right, promise I don't mind And if it feels right, promise I'll stay here all night Just let me lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-love you, you Just let me lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-love you, you Just let me lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-love you, you See Grande's post below.The last time Rihanna dropped an album was in 2016 with Rihanna emphasized she won't release her album until she's ready for everyone to hear it.

"I’m not just gonna put it out just because people are waiting. Ariana Grande, live (2013) Dies ist eine Übersicht über die Auszeichnungen für Musikverkäufe der US-amerikanischen Pop sängerin Ariana Grande . Grande and Gaga are both up for nine honors at Aug. 30′s MTV Video Music Awards in New York City, making them the ceremony’s most-nominated artists.