Scarica Condividi. The Windsor is designed as a 1960s to early 1970s classic convertible sports car, appearing with either its black top up or down.

The Windsor Drop can be purchased from Legendary Motorsport for $900,000, and it can be stored in the Garage (Personal Vehicle).This vehicle can be customized at Los Santos Customs.

1.00 42 downloads , 3,03 MB 23 februari 2020.

―Legendary Motorsport description.. a Cullinan styled or Dawn styled one would be a great addition next!Awseome Model, finally someone who maked a Shadow Line of it with Daytime running lights!

GTA 5 Cheats Enus Windsor [Add-On] 1.01. Scarica Condividi.

Modified the Windsor 1.01 fixed sound added headlights led changed wheel changed grill changed bumers other equipment Install Addon: 1. copy to AK_Windsor folder to:update/x64/dlcpacks 2.

1.00 42 downloads , 3,03 MB 23. februar 2020.

Donar con . Could you make convertible version of this car please :D

Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods: Tools; Vehicles; Paint Jobs; Weapons; Scripts; Player; Maps; Misc; Forums; More.

If you think this file should not be here for any reason please report it.you forgot to put audionamehash for this car. The Windsor appears as a modern, much larger coupe, taking heavy influence from the Rolls Royce Ghost and the Rolls Royce Wraith, and some other elements from the Bentley Flying Spur.The Enus Windsor takes a contemporary coupe body design, with an upraised hood.

Thanks so much for this car, I have always wanted it but my game isn't updated so...how about putting the .rpf inside a folder, so it's ready for the installation...?That is awesome!

Spenden mit .

it's missing sounds in-gameThese Enus cars don’t get enough love thanks for this!

It’s the Enus, innit?

Add-On; Car; Vanilla Edit; 4.95 2,470 108 Übermacht Sentinel (XS) 4-door [Add …

danimeza00. Installation Help GTA 5 Cheats Rolls Royce Wraith Badge (Enus Windsor) 1.0. The bumbling manufacturer made the aerodynamics so poor and the chassis so heavy that its dual-turbo engine can barely get it to a kerb-crawl, but that's part of (or all of) its British charm." Steun mij op .

GTA 5 Cheats Enus Windsor [Add-On] 1.01. Download Share.

1.00 42 … Installation Help GTA 5 Cheats Enus Windsor [Add-On] 1.01. Doneren met .

GTA 5 Cheats Enus Windsor [Add-On] 1.01. 1.00 42 downloads , 3,03 MB 23 febbraio 2020. a Cullinan styled or Dawn styled one would be a great addition next!Awseome Model, finally someone who maked a Shadow Line of it with Daytime running lights! Support me on .

1.01 (current) 1 146 letöltés , 3 MB 2020. február 23.

All Versions.

Fai una donazione con . Herunterladen Teilen. Aziz Kuchkarov. Enus is a British/German luxury motor car manufacturer in the HD Universe of the Grand Theft Auto series. Performance wise, the Windsor is middle-range for the coupes class, sporting an acceleration time between the The Windsor is stated to sport a large twin-turbo V12 engine, but the car has a engine cover depicting a single-cam V8, with no clear 3D model underneath. The Windsor's engine is very loud, giving out a throaty roar.

Letöltés Megosztás. Aziz Kuchkarov. "To be quite honest, chaps, I was expecting a little more enthusiasm for the old mode of transportation. Thanks so much for this car, I have always wanted it but my game isn't updated so...how about putting the .rpf inside a folder, so it's ready for the installation...?That is awesome! :D Támogass -on All Versions.

If you think this file should not be here for any reason please report it.you forgot to put audionamehash for this car. The Windsor appears as a modern, much larger coupe, taking heavy influence from the Rolls Royce Ghost and the Rolls Royce Wraith, and some other elements from the Bentley Flying Spur. More mods by Aziz Kuchkarov: Add-On; Car; SUV; 5.0 1.140 48 Declasse Pointer [Add-On] By Aziz Kuchkarov. By Aziz Kuchkarov. By Aziz Kuchkarov.

1.00 42 downloads , 3,03 MB 23 februari 2020. Being a standard sports car, the Windsor can only be modified at Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Februar 2020. The Enus Windsor is a 2-door convertible in GTA 5 and GTA Online as part of the Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1 DLC update. Donere med .

All Versions.

GTA 5 Cheats Enus Windsor [Add-On] 1.01. :D More mods by Aziz Kuchkarov: 5.0 :D Fai una donazione con .

Blurring the lines between an automobile and an English aristocrat's mansion, this is a car that could even give a nu-metal fan an air of class and taste.

1.0 (current) 2,107 downloads , 702 KB June 22, 2015.

GTA 5 Cheats Enus Windsor [Add-On] 1.01.

Donate with .

Doneren met . Thanks so much for this car, I have always wanted it but my game isn't updated so...how about putting the .rpf inside a folder, so it's ready for the installation...?That is awesome!

All Versions.

1.01 (current) 1.235 downloads , 3,03 MB 23. februar 2020.

All Versions.

Download Share. 1.00 42 descargas , 3 MB 23 de febrero de 2020. All Versions. 1.01 (current) 1.347 descargas , 3 MB 23 de febrero de 2020. Could you make convertible version of this car please :D

Steun mij op . 1.00 40 letöltés , 3 MB 2020. február 23. Aziz Kuchkarov.