Delivery & Pickup Options - 2 reviews of Allo Pizza Plus "I guess I have a soft spot for this place. We were in the mood for some familiar "comfort" food, Allo Pizza was a welcome sight, the two young waiters were very interested in America and made our experience special by chatting with us throughout our dinner.

Yelp permet un moyen facile et amusant pour trouver, recommander et discuter des endroits, que vous aimez ou pas à Plaisir et ses alentours. : 01 34 59 34 34..Livraison de pizzas à Plaisir. My hubby and I had wandered off after spending the day with the family, we were excited…

All rights reserved. View ratings, addresses and opening hours of best restaurants. L'application Iphone/Ipad de Allo Pizza Plus Plaisir vous permet de commander en ligne ou par tlphone via votre application .

Find the best Pizza on Yelp: search reviews of 42 Plaisir businesses by price, type, or location. Explore full information about pizza in Plaisir and nearby. My hubby and I had wandered off after spending the day with the family, we were excited to explore her neighborhood and were pretty hungry as we stopped in.

Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Allô Pizza vous servir avec toujours la même envie de vous faire plaisir Commander depuis chez vous Livraison gratuite 92181892 / 91181891

L'application Iphone/Ipad de Allo Pizza Plus Plaisir vous permet de commander en ligne ou par téléphone via votre application I had a great dinner here when we were visiting my sister. You also agree to the © 2020 CBS Interactive. : 01 34 59 34 34 As for the food, a Neapolitan pizza with a small pitcher of house wine and we were good to go ! Site web réalisé par Des-click. Allo Pizza Plus à Plaisir, avis rédigés par de vraies personnes. Vous pouvez co I had a great dinner here when we were visiting my sister.

You may unsubscribe at any time.

By signing up, you agree to receive the selected newsletter(s) which you may unsubscribe from at any time.

You may unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time.You agree to receive updates, alerts, and promotions from the CBS family of companies - including ZDNet’s Tech Update Today and ZDNet Announcement newsletters. On a cold, dreary, wet December evening, we were walking through the town having just made the trek from Paris after walking around the city all day long. Vous pouvez consulter notre carte et choisir vos produits .http://www.allopizzaplus-plaisir.frZones de livraison:Min de commande 8.5 :Beynes 78650, Chavenay 78450, Davron 78810, Feucherolles 78810, Les-Clayes-Sous-Bois 78340, Neauphle-le-Chateau 78640, Plaisir 78370, Saint-Germain-de-la-Grange 78640, Villepreux 78450, Villiers-Saint-Frederic 78640,Horaires d'ouverture:Ouvert 7/7De 11h00 14h30 et de 18h 22h30le week-end 23h00Ferm dimanche midi.Allo Pizza Plus Plaisir :28 rue de la Gare78370 PlaisirTl. Please review our terms of service to complete your newsletter subscription.You will also receive a complimentary subscription to the ZDNet's Tech Update Today and ZDNet Announcement newsletters. Allo Pizza Plus Plaisir,Tél. L'application Iphone/Ipad de Allo Pizza Plus Plaisir vous permet de commander en ligne ou par tlphone via votre application . I guess I have a soft spot for this place.