Pure techno vibes in the heart of Berlin!it get crowded very early so the best time is Sunday morningIt was honestly the best club I've ever been to, a must for anyone who loves electronic music , you get a feeling of pure freedom when inside.

Soon as you walk in you understand why they have such a strict door policy. The fetish club, founded at Ostgut, was now brought back to life — this time in a larger space with more dark rooms, more toys, and more secrets. Die Inhalte dieser Website werden mit größtmöglicher Sorgfalt erstellt. Then there's a whole other layer of cultural and musical significance. Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.Gain access to exclusive interviews with industry creatives, think pieces, trend forecasts, guides and more.Keep up with all things music: new tracks, album drops, in-depth features, videos, and so much more. Check out the floorplan below. A nightclub that has become an institution of the Berlin techno scene, also taking on mythical proportions in the global techno and house scenes.

'Berlin techno' now is pretty much synonymous with the stripped-down but heavy hitting sound that the club is famous for. But if and when you get inside you quickly understand why. Opt for a 1-day ticket, a 2-day ticket with a walking tour, or a 2-day deluxe ticket with walking tour and river cruise.They let people in depending on the looks.

I have never seen that in other countries and never seen in my life such discrimination.The best techno club in Berlin! Featuring all aspects of culturally-relevant content such as music, video, style, fashion, artists and events across the globe. Two great routes, with live guides, recorded commentary, and onboard Wi-Fi, cover Berlin’s central attractions, and the app lets you track the next bus in real time. Berghain is the mysterious, hedonistic haven that has become the poster-child of Berlin’s wild, world-renowned clubbing scene.

Here, nudity and leather reigns along with lustful imagination.Today, founders Michael Teufele and Norbert Thormann are men in their fifties. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Say goodbye subway and hello 360-degree views when you book this hop-on, hop-off ticket on a classic open-top bus. Everyone wants to go to Berghain now because it has such aEasily the best clubbing experience i have ever had. Through the years, the club has been the source of many … A nightclub that has become an institution of the Berlin techno scene, also taking on mythical proportions in the global techno and house scenes. Housed in a former East Berlin power station, it is as famous for its door policy as for its sex and drug binges at parties that run from Friday night to Monday afternoon.
I was expecting to wait hours in line but thankfully the line wasn't long Sunday morning and my husband and I got in after waiting 5 minutes. Located on a barren block, in a former power station, the culture of the club and the people who regularly frequent it have become the zeitgeist of the city. But Berghain is not for everyone and that is also probably why the door policy is so strict.

Will definately go back to Berlin just to visit Berghain … The club is a reincarnation of an earlier Berlin nightclub, Ostgut (1998-2003), which was located in the empty Ostgüterbahnhof railway shipping warehouse. Will definately go back to Berlin just to visit Berghain and Panorama Bar But Berghain is not for everyone and that is also probably why the door policy is so strict.