G-Eazy - Fashion Week (feat.

It’s a clean, subtle look but there’s also something rebellious about wearing all black.’Sign up for exclusive early Sale access and tailored new arrivals.If you change to anther country from China Mainland and need to login again, please use your email. And whilst hip-hop has long been closely embedded with fashion, from sartorial pin-ups like Eazy-E and A$AP Rocky to the design dabblings of Kanye West, it’s precisely G-Eazy’s divergence from the genre’s traditional look that makes him stand out.

I like the fact that I dress differently (to most rap artists), I’ve always felt like an outsider my whole life, especially growing up, and I feel like it’s important to know yourself and to be yourself. Welcome to our fashion clothing store. By which I mean when I find something I like, I don’t tend to switch it up too much, I stick with it.

You are currently shipping to United Kingdom and your order will be billed in 'farfetch' and the 'farfetch' logo are trade marks of Farfetch UK Limited and are registered in numerous jurisdictions around the world.© Copyright 2020 Farfetch UK Limited.

My favourite labels are ‘I think how you dress is absolutely part of who you are as an artist and people see you a certain way, and they identify with it. It’s important to own it, whoever you are, whatever you want to do, and for me that literally means wearing the same thing all the time.’Photography: Thomas Giddings, Styling: Julie Ragolia, Grooming: Joey George Sign up for exclusive early Sale access and tailored new arrivals.If you change to another destination from China Mainland and need to login again, please use your email.

More than just his great hair and a set of razor sharp cheekbones, it’s G-Eazy’s clothing style, a mix of retro minimalist pieces in monochromatic hues, that has garnered him attention from hip-hop fans and the fashion world alike.

G-Eazy) [Official Video] - YouTube Soon after the breakup, the Pretty Little Liars actress was spotted with rapper G-Eazy.G-Eazy and Benson’s kissing pictures went viral on social media and also sparked a hatred trail on the internet against the Pretty Little Liars actress.Earlier today, the rapper and Ashley Benson were spotted running the errands at a local supermarket and looked stylish as ever.Benson wore a beige t-shirt dress and paired it with black converse sneakers.

I think that wearing a pair of Jordans with high-end brands creates a cool juxtaposition of worlds and can balance out my different influences.

And whilst music remains resolutely the focus for the man himself ‘For me, it’s always come first, I feel like to do something special or great you have to put your heart and soul into it’, he admits fashion has piqued his interest ‘I’ve been interested in fashion and style since I was a little kid and, though my first world is music, the two are very connected - I see it as another way of expressing myself.’ Since we live in an era where style icons are more frequently born on the stage than the runway, G-Eazy – real name Gerald Earl Gillum’s immaculately styled (and viewed by the millions) videos and penchant for Saint Laurent has not gone unnoticed by those in the know. You are currently shipping to United Kingdom and your order will be billed in You are currently shipping to United Kingdom and your order will be billed in You are currently shipping to United Kingdom and your order will be billed in Selecting one of the suggestions will take you to results within menswear.Selecting one of the suggestions will take you to results within womenswear.Selecting one of the suggestions will take you to results within kidswear. Like right now I’m in my go-to outfit - ‘I think how you dress is absolutely part of who you are as an artist and people see you a certain way, and they identify with it.

Oh, and they’ll be wearing heat on-foot too, it’s not uncommon to see G-Eazy wearing the hottest Jordans, Yeezys or Nikes. My own uniform is inspired by something very classic and mid-20th century - motorcycle jackets, ‘As the music evolves, as you evolve as a person, your influences change, you become inspired by different things. G-Eazy has released an updated version of his 2017 track "Love Is Gone" with Drew Love, this time featuring a new verse from rising California rapper, Jahmed. Much like Johnny Cash’s moody monochrome set him apart from the rhinestones and fringing of other country stars, G-Eazy eschews attention-grabbing jewellery and exaggerated silhouettes in favour of chic, timeless separates and an effortless cool that would make James Dean himself jealous.‘I’m a minimalist when it comes to a lot of things and most of the time I feel like less is more, it takes me five minutes to get ready in the morning.

It’s important to own it, whoever you are, whatever you want to do, and for me that literally means wearing the same thing all the time.’‘As the music evolves, as you evolve as a person, your influences change, you become inspired by different things.