3339, boul des Sources, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, QC H9B 1Z8 Get directions $ Promenades des Sources, Thai, Take-out. Locate and compare Thai-Express in Dorval QC, Yellow Pages Local Listings. Add it. 9441 Bd Bourque, Sherbrooke, QC J1N 0G2 Best Thai Restaurants in Dorval, Quebec: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Dorval Thai restaurants and search by price, location, and more. They are very good at letting you do special orders, it is a large helping of...I walked from Aloft Hotel to Thai Express and its worth the walk! Best Thai Restaurants in Dorval, Quebec: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Dorval Thai restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Neighbourhood: Dorval . 514-542-1060; Directions; Website; Search nearby; Thaï Express. Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile . I have never felt so annoyed about a meal. No signs or notices on the door. Self service good tasting fast food. Giza, Egypt. Thai Express – Restaurant in Dorval, QC – 500 Avenue Dorval, Dorval, Find useful information, the address and the phone number of the local business you are looking for. 786 220. Fast Food Restaurants, Thai Restaurants.

If you are tired of pizza and burgers and want something a bit more healthy for famlly but don't want to wait 45 minutes, this is the place for you. 500 Dorval Ave, Dorval, Quebec H9S 3H7, Canada (Dorval) +1 514-631-2255. LIMITED DELIVERY ZONE For more information, please call us at 1-855-THAI2GO (842-4246) QUEBEC LACHINE: H8S, H8T DOLLARD-DES-ORMEAUX: H9A, H9B, H9G, H9H, H9J, H9R My chicken tasted like fish. Thai Express Sushi Shop, Dorval: See 18 unbiased reviews of Thai Express Sushi Shop, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #51 of 86 restaurants in Dorval. You wait in line and order and then its cooked right in front of you. 327 9e Av, Richmond, QC J0B 2H0 Exciting to eat because its spicyness and lots of peanuts!First time we visit a Thai Express and we were somewhat disappointed. Monday: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PMEach review that comes in goes under comprehensive review moderation to avoid fraudulent/fake reviews.Customer ratings and consumer reports on Thai Express – restaurant in Dorval, QC. Yet, we...The menu for these two places was surprisingly extensive for "fast food". 1990 Leonardo da Vinci, Sainte-Julie, QC J3E 1Y8 Pad thai is overly tasty and yummy. Thai Express surrounding Dorval QC: 25 of 26 result(s) Thaï Express. Dorval Restaurants ; Thai Express; Search “Fast Thai food” Review of Thai Express - CLOSED Got a photo?

Neighbourhood: Dorval . Thai Express . Spring roll was OK but pad thai wasn't the best. But then, the tomato taste sort of overwhelmed the other flavours.

Not sure if closure is permanent as I found one mention on the Internet that it was "Closed for Renovation" but there is no evidence of any renovation underway....Very nice and quick service Tom Yum soap with shrimps was delicious as well as the chicken rice with salt and sour sauce the price is appropriateThis food came out quick and was reasonably priced. - See 18 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Dorval, Canada, at Tripadvisor. Québec. MostafaA424 . 55 York Street, Toronto, ON M5J 1R7 18 Reviews. I paid almost 10 Canadian dollars and got four pieces of sweet chicken on a bed of hard boiled rice. For the Thai food, there were also several different styles of dishes and you can order them...Overpriced alleged Thai food.

More… Phone Number. Improve this listing. Thai Express, Montreal: See 3 unbiased reviews of Thai Express, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2,858 of 5,680 restaurants in Montreal. The food is priced exactly where...Went for lunch. 325 Central Parkway West, Mississauga, ON L5B 3X9

First, it was much too spicy, and it was redone. The sushi had a large page with a number of different rolls, sashimi and combination options. Read verified and trustworthy customer reviews for Thai Express or write your own review. Thai Express Sushi Shop: Closed ? Rate this business:

Rate and Review Thai Express

The only Thai in this place is...Happy with the food and service....have eaten here at this location many times and am always satisfied...plus they always answer the phone for orders which is a good thing if you like ordering to pick up.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Tasty combination- Thai and Sushi- Great menu and quick service (GF too)We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

3912 Desserte Sud Autoroute 440, Laval, QC H7T 2H6 ImpressedWe got take out for dinner, I ordered general Thai with an imperial roll, my husband chose chicken pad Thai, he orders it in a big bowl looks delicious. This particular location is currently closed (April 12 2018). Thai Express, Restaurant in Dorval, Québec, 500 Avenue Dorval, Dorval, QC H9S 3H7 – Hours of Operation & Customer Reviews. Restaurant details.